• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2021
    um i can`t find ho-oh combusken fusion in the costume battle folder what shall i do?

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    Hello there. I try to shuffle the pokedex in order to randomize the game, but it doesn't work. When I do select "Reshuffle the Pokedex", the pourcentages don't appear, the pokedex doesn't shuffle. I updated my game with the patch. I don't know what I have to do more. If someone could help me. Thx

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    Good day,

First I'd like to thank you for this great rom! Its really good and at some points really hard, I miss that in the original games.

For my main reason to write a comment now. Theres an error when going up the first ladder in the "Bell Tower" in "Ecruteak City". Game goes to a black screen and shows this message: http :// prntscr.com/sb8w8l ( I'm not allowed to post links, please remove the space inbetween the link)

P.S: Seemed only to happen because I didn't do the Kyurem battle yet.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2020
    Hello i play this game but i cant seem to battle the rival on oaks lab. it gets getting error so i am stuck on that area what should i do please help

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2020
    Hi, where can i find the triple fusion thingy, colress said that he's working on it after i caught kyurem, but where and when can i exactly get it?

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • Hello there. I try to shuffle the pokedex in order to randomize the game, but it doesn't work. When I do select "Reshuffle the Pokedex", the pourcentages don't appear, the pokedex doesn't shuffle. I updated my game with the patch. I don't know what I have to do more. If someone could help me. Thx

Hello i play this game but i cant seem to battle the rival on oaks lab. it gets getting error so i am stuck on that area what should i do please help

You might be on the early 4.5.10 version that was bugged. I have re-uploaded it with some fixes, so if you redownload and reinstall the patch, it should (hopefully) fix this.

Hi, where can i find the triple fusion thingy, colress said that he's working on it after i caught kyurem, but where and when can i exactly get it?

It's in Silph Co, at the same place where you fought the triple legendary birds during the main story. But you need to beat Mt. Silver and Colress will call you to tell you that it's ready (you might have to beat it again if you already have)

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2020
    Heya, this might the funniest Pokémon fangame i've ever played. In fact i created an account just to post here.

The reason for my coming : DNA Reversers are game breakers. When a mon from a slow experience group (with a high exp per level count) swaps to a mon from a faster experience group, the mon gets a fair amount of levels from the reversion alone. Since fusion doesn't take in account exp but only levels, you can pretty much do loops of
    DNA Splicer (slow exp mon as body) >>> DNA Reverser (to fast/erratic exp mon) >>> Super Splicer​
    ... To get low-effort exp for $1800. Which lets you get a level 100 mon before your 5th badge. Which in turn, lets you make about any mon you want level 90 using Super Splicers. Cool way to get to get to level 100 in post-game. But i think you think that breaks the entire point of balancing difficulty for the rest of the game, and i'd have to agree if you do think that.

That, and Wonder Trade.
    You can train that Mt. Moon $500 Magikarp into a Gyarados ezpz since you're no longer plagued by ungodly stats, slow exp group, and splash. Wonder Trade that, and since the Wonder Trade uses the BST of the mon you trade to generate the mon you get, you can get endgame stuff before even fighting Misty. I can testify that the Feraligatr/Zapdos fusion i got the first time i traded a Gyarados was as brutal as you'd expect.

And... that's all i can see in terms of game breakers, so i leave that here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2020
    Only a simple comprehension question I Fusioned my onyx with a magikarp so that the first type is rock and the second water. But the electro type moves are still very effective is it a bug in the game or am I missing smth?

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
    Years
  • Only a simple comprehension question I Fusioned my onyx with a magikarp so that the first type is rock and the second water. But the electro type moves are still very effective is it a bug in the game or am I missing smth?

Ah, this old trip--up. Rock isn't immune to Electric. In fact, it takes normal/1x damage from it, so it wouldn't do anything to negate electric attacks whatsoever. You're looking for ground type.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I can't figure out the button for using registered items. I clicked every key on my laptop, but I could have missed one. Is there really no way to use registered items, or am I just being foolish? Thank you for the great game by the way! I'm loving every second of it!

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2020
    Is there any way to get the jump boots without having to play the stupid golbat minigame? Been stuck on this for two hours.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2022
    I want to get a shiny Zapdos, so I was wandering if there was a way to either cheat it in or speed up the resetting, can anyone tell me how?

CynicalHispanic

MC Ride Acolyte
    Years
  • I want to get a shiny Zapdos, so I was wandering if there was a way to either cheat it in or speed up the resetting, can anyone tell me how?

There are no shiny pokemon in this game, just pokemon with hidden abilities, (these get the shiny effect). If you want shiny zapdos in your game, you'll just have to download the shiny sprite, set its size to 288x288 pixels, name it "145" and then copy it into your "Custombattlers" folder in the "Graphics" folder. Remember to allow custom sprites in the options menu!

Years
  • There are no shiny pokemon in this game, just pokemon with hidden abilities, (these get the shiny effect). If you want shiny zapdos in your game, you'll just have to download the shiny sprite, set its size to 288x288 pixels, name it "145" and then copy it into your "Custombattlers" folder in the "Graphics" folder. Remember to allow custom sprites in the options menu!

I didn't know that about hidden abilities. Good to know!

Back