• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] [NEW UPDATE!] Pokémon Regalia

Bluzan

Blu
Years
  • Hi thanks you very much for the help I have another question if you do not mind I can not win against the suspicion man is there any trick or I need to be very lucky thanks you very much.

Well if your team isn't leveled very high then it mostly comes down to strategy and luck. But I will most likely nerf his team a bit since it is pretty op

Bluzan

Blu
    Years
  • Hi thanks you very much for the help I have another question if you do not mind I can not win against the suspicion man is there any trick or I need to be very lucky thanks you very much.

Ok so I updated the game and the levels of his pokemon were decreased a little bit. So if you're still having trouble then try updating

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I do not know if this a glitch or I am doing something wrong In the temple of sage B1F I completed the first rock puzzle and the second puzzle well only the gate is not opening I try again and the same result and also sorry for all the question.

Bluzan

Blu
    Years
  • I do not know if this a glitch or I am doing something wrong In the temple of sage B1F I completed the first rock puzzle and the second puzzle well only the gate is not opening I try again and the same result and also sorry for all the question.

If it doesn't open then re-enter the room. Also, here's a hint that will help you (pay attention to the bits of grass around each rock). You can also update the game since I made it easier in version 0.7.4

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2022
    Loving this game so much! I still think the gym leaders are a tad OP but this game is so beautiful.
    How do I evolve regalia pokemon tho?

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I updated the game and re enter the room the gate still not opening.

Last edited:

Bluzan

Blu
    Years
  • Hi I updated the game and re enter the room the gate still not opening.

Just checked myself and the puzzle is working just fine, no glitches. There's a rock however, that is very hidden. It's behind one of the walls so I think you're having trouble finding it.

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    HI so I restart my game but I have the same problem the door not opening in the Temple of Sage B1F the second part with the two rocks I do not know what I am doing wrong.

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
    Years
  • I started this game back up after forgetting why I stopped playing, and then I remembered. Pierre. How exactly am I meant to beat him? If I manage to get past his Mincinno, his Zangoose just OHKOs any mon I send against him. Steel or rock? Double kick. Ghost? Pursuit. Any other typing I've managed to get? Aesthetic Slash. ALL okhos. Every single time. I've never managed to beat him, not once.
    Might just be me, but he seems a bit overpowered for being the first gym leader.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    This game looks amazing Im gonna try it out I will let you know what I think but I feel this will be amazing!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I started this game back up after forgetting why I stopped playing, and then I remembered. Pierre. How exactly am I meant to beat him? If I manage to get past his Mincinno, his Zangoose just OHKOs any mon I send against him. Steel or rock? Double kick. Ghost? Pursuit. Any other typing I've managed to get? Aesthetic Slash. ALL okhos. Every single time. I've never managed to beat him, not once.
    Might just be me, but he seems a bit overpowered for being the first gym leader.

I beat the zangoose easily with a mawile I growled the zangoose with mawile lowered its attack and then just used fairy wind until it went down it couldnt do very much damage at all. since its part fairy type double kick is only neutral and you find it in the cave you go through to get to the town with the gym.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    This game has been amazing so far I beat the first gym but I still dont know how to fix the sound I still cant hear anything

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Is there a way to find out what pokemon are where? for people who want to know what they can catch in the game

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Does the Regalia Pichu evolve differently or something because mine doesn't seem to want to evolve

Back