• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New user here

Years
  • Hey y'all, I'm Katie and I just joined. Not really sure how to use forums all the much, but I love Pokemon and hopefully I can figure out these forums!:)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hii Katie, welcome to PC! :D Glad to have you here today. Don't worry, everyone starts off somewhere. You'll get used to the forums in no time at all if you stick around with us!

Why not start off by telling us some more about yourself, such as your interests and hobbies, for instance? This way, we can help you integrate more easily into the community. Also, since this is a Pokemon forum and you love Pokemon, do you have any particular favourite Pokemon and games? What is your take on battling and trading? Share with us anything else you would like! :3

Your first few days here could be a little confusing, so if you need any guidance on anything, be sure to contact any of our friendly staff, or even myself, and we'll try our best to help you out. I sincerely hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Seeya around, Katie! o/

Years
  • Recently I finally got into the competitive battle scene and I love it! Although losing my 3ds doesn't help with that.. As far as interests go, I like hanging out with friends, binge watching Netflix, exploring the area I just recently moved to, and I'm considering going back to school. Some of my favorite Pokemon are Mew, Umbreon (especially shiny!), Empoleon, and Gogoat to name a few.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • [color=ff0ff]Thats a very good introduction~ like Autumn said, your first day would be confusing, cause when the first time i got here, i also confused like you too..you can start chatting with any members staff at here if you need help with posting thread or something..
    Anyway, have a great day..see ya around!![/color]

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Recently I finally got into the competitive battle scene and I love it! Although losing my 3ds doesn't help with that.. As far as interests go, I like hanging out with friends, binge watching Netflix, exploring the area I just recently moved to, and I'm considering going back to school. Some of my favorite Pokemon are Mew, Umbreon (especially shiny!), Empoleon, and Gogoat to name a few.

Competitive battling? Not having a 3DS is not an issue in this case! Come and visit our Battle Server then! There, you can create your own teams, battle with other members, chat with them and have fun. I'll be there from time to time, so drop by soon! :3 Also don't forget to check out our Battling & Team Building forum if you get the chance.

All those sound like cool interests! Great choices of favourite Pokemon too haha. Hm, do you have any favourite shows? My personal favourite is Doctor Who. I absolutely love the series. <3

I wish you the best in whatever you do!

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Well, if you haven't got into any forums, then surely you'll be confused. But after a few days, you'll know the ropes already. Hope you have fun here at PC. Feel free to shoot me a vm/pm so we can talk about something. And add me also and let's be friends, have a great time!

Years
  • Ya there are quite a few tv shows I watch. One of my all time favorites is Scrubs! Recently I started Parks and Rec and it's amazinggg!:) Also really enjoy Supernatural, Pretty Little Liars, Finding Carter, and Bob's Burgers. And Flower, added!

Back