• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User: Solid Reptile

Solid Reptile

Grass Pokemon Master
    Years
    hello everyone :P

im Solid Reptile. My real name is Shamier ( a boy) 16 years old. My roots are in South America but i was born in The Netherlands.

also im playing pokemon for about 4-5 years and i still like the games very much.

i dont know what to tell more about myself..

if you have any questions you can add me on msn messenger.

my adress is:

[email protected]

bye! :D

Yamirami

Gh0sties D4rkies Trainer
    Years
    Hello SR. May I call you that? (SR for Solid Reptile). Anyway, follow the rules, dont spam, and most of all, follow the #1 rule- HAVE FUN!

Years
    Hiya there! Welcome to PC!
    I'm a guy known as Oni... either that or you want to call me by what others call me... Oni... XD

anyways, have fun!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hey, that?s pretty cool! Your favorite Pok?mon might be Sceptile then? ^_^;

We?ve all mostly played the games for any years; you?re in good company here! ^_^

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Hiya Solid Reptile welcome to Pokemon Community.I hope ya will have an excellent time here.

Back