• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help] New User.

Days
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Hey, So I'm new and I was curious about the value of something?
    I'm getting a lot of information but I'm actually not sure how much a Pokemon mega collection Season 1-21 would be its still unopened and sealed 🤔
    Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction or be able to help with information?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    I'm getting a lot of information but I'm actually not sure how much a Pokemon mega collection Season 1-21 would be its still unopened and sealed 🤔
    Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction or be able to help with information?

Hello there and welcome to the PC! I moved your post into it's own thread because the one it was posted in belongs to another new user.

If you're talking about Pokemon cards, you'll want to make a post about it in the TCG area of the site. Hope you find the help you're looking for!

Years

Hello Arryand, and welcome to the forums!
    It is great to see new members join PokéCommunity!
    What are your favourite TCG cards ?
    I wish you good luck finding the informations you seek!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years

Hello ARRYAND!
    I see your trying to find the price for the Pokemon mega collection Season 1-21, I know it's a dvd collection, but i'm also not sure on the price, I hope you find your answer!

Back