• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Double posting is a very common mistake...but I find it easier to avoid now since my pracising from the past..

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
    Years
    Hi. I am prob gonna hang around PC for a bit... at least until PE2k is back up... the guys who's server that hosts it went down, and he is on vactaction.... so it might be quite a few days... it has already been a week.... bah! ANyway... hi :P

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    ok! i lust joined... er... a few weeks ago! but i dont kno how to do any thing! first, how do i get those icons? like dusty pikachu has the .hack//something 4 his/hers! how do i get one?

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    DarkPhoenix said:
    Hi. I am prob gonna hang around PC for a bit... at least until PE2k is back up... the guys who's server that hosts it went down, and he is on vactaction.... so it might be quite a few days... it has already been a week.... bah! ANyway... hi
    FireFox113 said:
    ok! i lust joined... er... a few weeks ago! but i dont kno how to do any thing! first, how do i get those icons? like dusty pikachu has the .hack//something 4 his/hers! how do i get one?
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time. And answer FireFox113's question,if you mean avatar,go to User Control Panel and click on Change Avatar. You can use avatars those're there or upload from your computer.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Espeonchrist15 said:
    hello I just joined today and I like the welcoming on this website.
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.
    Mariah Havem said:
    Hello, I am new here, In fact, I just signed up like 5 minutes ago. I was wondering, what all happens on this site?
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Hmm... What all happen here? We're talking about Pokemon and etc. Anyway,follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    mr kecleon said:
    hi can someone please tell me why i can't post anywhere except here and in the feedback forum?
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. About your question,you must recieve comfirmation e-mail before and after that,you can post. Please check your e-mail inbox. Anyway,follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 20, 2004
    Hey everyone! I'm new here. Looks like a pretty cool site you've got, someone mentioned rules... Where are those?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I would go to the top of the page where there is a whole line of stuff..and the link to the rules is right beside the member list. other than that...welcome!;)

Sephiroth-Kun

Sephiroth Rules The Planet!
    Years
    hi im new and i love shiny pkmn alot but there hard to get i read on a site that there is a 1 in a 3500 chance that u will find a shiny pkmn
    edit:oops thats a 35000 chance not 3500

Years
    i thought it was like 1 in 1800? o well! either way they're nearly impossible. i don't think i could ever waste my time searching for them *points at shiny hunter club and laughs* but hi! i'm new, i made a thread introducing myself, so i don't have much to say here. i just joined to make some friends and cuz i like to play pokemon (of course!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back