• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Welcome obsesswithflannery ^^ there is a flannery club in "Mixed Community Groups" if you'd like to talk with others who love flannery ^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Tootmonster said:
    Hi everyone i'm anoob looking for friends on this cracking forum
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. But,please don't double post again. It's break the rules. Anyway,follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.
    ObsessWithFlannery said:
    Hi everyone am new i was looking for Flannery pics when some how i ended up here ^^
    Hello. Welocme to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. I like Flannery too. There's Asuna/Flannery Fan Club here and I'm in too. Owner's one of my evil triplets. Please join. Anyway,follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
    Blue Jasmine said:
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. But,please don't double post again. It's break the rules. Anyway,follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Hello. Welocme to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. I like Flannery too. There's Asuna/Flannery Fan Club here and I'm in too. Owner's one of my evil triplets. Please join. Anyway,follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

hey u guys got a new place here

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2004
    Help needed Deoxys wont trade from colosseum to leaf green?

I used an action reply to get deoxys in pokemon colosseum but it cant trade to leaf green why is that? Is there a way to make it able to trade. Jirachi is allowed to be traded!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Hey there I am new and I was kinda wondering...what happenes after someone brakes a rule?

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Anacortes said:
    Hey there I am new and I was kinda wondering...what happenes after someone brakes a rule?
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Anyway,if someone breaks the rules,they'll get warning and if they break the rules again,they'll boot out. I'm not sure much but I think. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.
    imgonnakilllexie said:
    hi im 13 and new to this sight does anyone wanna chat or try to be friends?
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please don't double post again. It's break the rules... Anyway,follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    Hello-nya. I'm rather familar with this place, and I noticed it changed a lot from when Pokemon Elite 2000 merged with it.

Anyway, I hope I can make myself at home. Meow!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Nekomajo Asunya said:
    Hello-nya. I'm rather familar with this place, and I noticed it changed a lot from when Pokemon Elite 2000 merged with it.

Anyway, I hope I can make myself at home. Meow!
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you.Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back