• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    *raises hand* Oh, I can tell you! XD Well, if changing the color of your text in posts is what you want to know, then I can tell you how to do it. XD

All right, first, in the 'Reply to Thread' screen, just below the 'Title' feature, you'll see (going from left to right) [Font], [Size], and then [Color]. Just click on the scroll button next to color, highlight your text, then click on the color you want. ^______^

~Kelsey

Darkdaru

so unlucky >_<
    Years
    Kelsey said:
    *raises hand* Oh, I can tell you! XD Well, if changing the color of your text in posts is what you want to know, then I can tell you how to do it. XD

All right, first, in the 'Reply to Thread' screen, just below the 'Title' feature, you'll see (going from left to right) [Font], [Size], and then [Color]. Just click on the scroll button next to color, highlight your text, then click on the color you want. ^______^

~Kelsey
    oh -.- thank you
    I try this colour first
    :D

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Darkdaru said:
    oh -.- thank you
    I try this colour first
    :D

Awwws, no problem! ^___^ Oh, that color looks good. ^_~

~Kelsey

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    We're all friendly here. ^^
    Except spammers, watch out for them. <.<; But there's not many of them here~ ^^
    If you need any help or just need a friend, you can always PM me~

Darkdaru

so unlucky >_<
    Years
    spammers o.o? >.>whereabouts<.< XD
    this is a cool forum! here are so many things i can learn about

i can't speak english perfectly so please pm me or something like that when i'll do a mistake

Demonic Angel

Years
    We aren't english teachers here so we don't care. XD
    As long as we understand what you're saying without too much trouble, it's fine. And your english is great. ^^
    Spammers are very rare here since they're usually banned quickly, so don't worry much about them~ ^^
    And yes... this forum rocks. XD *hugs PC*

Darkdaru

so unlucky >_<
    Years
    in my class i can speak the best english :D
    but i'm still not good enough!

@jokerman hi wellcomme to PC please read the ruels and the other stuff ;)
    if you'll have any questions ask someone of the comunity i'm new too so i can't guarantee if you ask me that i can help you

Demonic Angel

Years
    Well some of us people who come from english speaking countries don't speak/type good english either. Or at least don't try to. :P
    I heard from one of my teachers that German schools have to take english... is that true? o.O And if so do you hate taking it? XD
    jokerman, you're welcome to PM me if you ever need help. ^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    jokerman said:
    Hi everyone. I just joined a few mins ago
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Your avatar's cool. Anyway,please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you have fun and have a great time. If you need help or have any question,feel free to PM me. Maybe,I can't help you all but I'll try my best.

Darkdaru

so unlucky >_<
    Years
    Demonic Angel said:
    Well some of us people who come from english speaking countries don't speak/type good english either. Or at least don't try to. :P
    I heard from one of my teachers that German schools have to take english... is that true? o.O And if so do you hate taking it? XD
    jokerman, you're welcome to PM me if you ever need help. ^^
    Yes and no we have to learn english but we can learn other languages like french too!
    i like english cause it isn't so difficult like other languages and the words are easy to learn!
    i've got a 2 in english-.- but i try to get a 1

Demonic Angel

Years
    Ah, that's cool. ^^
    In my highschool we had to take German for one semester, but it was hard for me. XD
    My german teacher was mean too...<.<;
    English is my best subject at school (writing stories, poems, ect.) so I'm usually a grammar freak. XD
    Anyway, I gotta go, see ya~!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back