• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Stop double, posting, stop trying to get your old user name banned, that report was justly sent. This isn't a place to chat really, just to ask questions about the rules.

Flygon trainer 2

pokemon master 2
    Years
    Digital Phoenix said:
    Not only are you spamming, double-posting, breaking other various rules, evading your ban(s), and impersonating a moderator, but you also persist on being a n00b. It's getting really old. Grow up, and get yourself a life.
    1.dont tell me what to do 2.u r flaming 3.mods cant do that 4.read the rules 5.I am leaving so be quite 6.get a life u r stuck up

edited: no flame wars, please.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024

1.Don't talk back to mods 2.He isn't flaming, he's doing his job 3.No, but I can 4.Mods have read the rules5. You still have to obey the rules 6.Don't insult anyone like that. I'll help you out on your way to banville.

Years
    Why you gotta come and spam up the place.And a mod can tell you what to do or you will be reffered to higher staff where you won't like what they can do.So please if you wanna post, post things that can help us out instead of causing us all grief.And stop trying to aim message me please.I don't like talking to spammers.

Box

Banned
    Years
    • Age 88
    • Seen Oct 30, 2005
    Hi everybody! I'm a box... that's sitting inside another box. o_O; I'm boxophobic! Waaa, mummy! *cries*

Years
    Ok box i can see you're another Spammer, but you still have time to stop so please do so.And if you are Flygon trainer 2 again, leave PC alone.Nobody likes a spammer, let alone a consitant spammer.And next time if you are serious create a welcome thread.

This thread is just for asking about the rules basically.

Kurosaki

That was good Ty, very good. A classic, XD

Anywho, welcome to all the new faces, and if you RP, I hope to see you out in our RP section, XD

Years
    Lol, and there's pleanty more where that came from XD.Im just playing i know who you are ^^.How did Flygon trainer 2 get unbanned?

Kurosaki

Flygon trainer 2 was a little spammy, but I didn't see anything wrong besides that >>;;
    Besides, we've kept more annoying members, XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    *laughs* I amuse myself easily. XD

But yeah, I agree, we were a bit quick with that guy. After all, we were all n00bs at some point.

Years
    Yeah, Im sorry i was quick to judge ^^.Sorry Ft2.if you need any help PM me ^^.and if i can't help the staff sure can ^^.

Darn i forgot to make my 711 wish. :'( . Oh well lol.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    711 wish? What do you mean? O_o;

Sorry about that whole thing, um... Ft2. ^^; Anyways, welcome to the community! =D

Flygon trainer 2

pokemon master 2
    Years
    ok lets get off that topic and lets show the n00bs that we are nice people
    welcome to PC u will have many fun times here and will like it here remember to follow the rules tho if u want to be friends just ask need any help we got niece mods to help u on your problems we hope you enjoy hanging out here it is a fun place thanx for joining PC!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Flygon trainer 2 said:
    hi I am sort of new here can I hang out here and chat?
    from what I saw even I am new and have spammed sorry for that but
    it has a name stop being mean ok his name is rayquaza 2020 call him by it
    not call him it that hurts peoples feelings he is probably new here and
    has to get used to the rules give me and him some slack from what I saw ash ketchum pulled a stupid action he reported raayquaza I am sure he is sorry for that plus he is new llike me so just cut him some slack dudes and duetes u know I thought i would get away from this site and come back and start over yes my old name is rayquaza sorry for all of that spamming
    I guess I will start over again and try to fix all that I have done my friends
    will have to get to know me again I thought this site would be a little nicer
    then serebii I geuss if any one can tell me how to delete both my user names then I will be on my way
    Youre that guy who spammed Moonlight Dreams club Weclome agian but please don't double post and don't Spam anymore that could get you in bigger trouble like ban per say.Don'd disrespect members and please don't ask to be a mod.I saw your post.Just think before you act.Follow the rules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back