• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2005
    Does anyone here talk about PKMN? could someone send me somewhere to where I can get my team rated?

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Okay. To answer Em'boy's question,of course,we talk about Pokemon here. And you can get team rate at Pokemon Games Section. Anyway,hello and welcome to PC. I am Ninja Retsu who would like to welcome you to PC. Just PM me and ask me anytime if you need help. I will try to help you. Best luck on posting.

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    Hi there. I'm eX.A.K.R. (known as A.K.R.? on most other places), and I just joined this community. I'm new around here, but I have previous experinces with other forums, both Pok?mon and non-Pok?mon related. As such, you can expect me to be a "non-n00b", although it will take me at least three days to settle down, so if I sound a bit "n00bish' around here, just bear with me. ;)

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC. I am Ninja Retsu. Just PM me when you need help. I am free to help you anytime. Have a great time and enjoy with posting and making friends. Anyway,pokemon partner? What do you mean? maybe,you should PM me and describe. I am so sorry.

Years
    Hi I'am new as u can see! I have a question u know where is says chat at the top? How can u get into chat when I click on it It just brinngs a blank page?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back