• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Umm...hey y'all. I'm Incredi-Chick. Um.. I'm obsessed with The Incredibles, and I love horses, and I love to roleplay. My favorite colour is Pink. Uhhh...I live in Canada, and I'm 13 years old :)

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC. I am a ninja called Retsu. Please remember to send message to me and ask me about what you need anytime. I will try my best to help you. I hope you will stay active and have a wonderful time with new friends.
    Note I am very sorry if I make you upset ,but please do not chat in the thread like this. You can chat at Daily Chit-Chat Thread in Other Chat section.(But please follow the rules.)

LegendaryPokemonTamer

.:~*~L~*~P~*~T~*~:.
    Years
    I don't think I've introduced my self here but Im LegendaryPokemonTamer and if you want, you could PM me or YIM me if you want. :P

Also I dont think you could catch Entei in Emerald or Raikou and Suicune (very disappointing)

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Hello. Welcome to PC. I am Ninja Retsu. Please feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions. I would love to help you anytime. Have fun around.
    P.S.I think you should ask about how to catch Entei in game section. Please go to the right place ,but for me. I do not know how to catch. I am so sorry.

Blitzkrieg

Pokemon Devotee
    Years
    Geh...

Sparkleh..........
    I'm a newb... >__>

ANYWAYS This is just too much fun!
    I can barely contain my excitement. XP

Blitzkrieg

Pokemon Devotee
    Years
    I know someone is going to knock me down and **** in my hat for asking but I'm stumped as how to get to Mt. Pyre -__-

Help? ;;

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    You could always use a host site such as Imageshack.com or Photobucket.com, simply follow the intstructions onscreen.

BTW, I'm new here... what's up?

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Hello brand spakin new. lol
    hmmm, IDK if you can, but read the rules, if it doesn't say you can, then go for it. lol
    But that is an awesome idea though. Steve could put up an auction thing kinda like Ebay, and take a percentage out. Make himself some money. Hmmm, great idea. I only dream. lol

EDIT:
    I just realized, in three days it will be one year since I made this thread. O.O
    :-D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back