• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Welcome, dude^^
    Why don't you just create an introduction thread here?

paws720

Raichu Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2012
    thats nice of i just joined and im still working on my profile and navigating is there a way to join groups cause im trying to look into that

paws720

Raichu Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2012
    i just learned a couple of things about shiny pokemon so now i might start my game over just so i can be more aware of them lol

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome^^
    Hope you'll have a nice time^^
    paws720 said:
    thats nice of i just joined and im still working on my profile and navigating is there a way to join groups cause im trying to look into that
    No, there are no groups here, sorry...

btw: Watch out, posting twice in a row isn't allowed...

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    Firefox124, we shouldn't be telling you, but please don't double post. anyway, if anyone that is new needs help or wants to make a friend, PM (private message) me. and if you don't know how to do that:
    go to User CP
    go Send New Message
    type in the username of the person you want to send your PM to
    tyer in your message

Ninja Hokuto

Flaming Wings
    Years
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Hokuto. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2005
    Ninja Hokuto said:
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Hokuto. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Well, my question is in my introduction thread... so if u could plz read that and help me.. that would be nice.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    Umm, don't double post, okay?
    That's one of the rules you have to follow.
    Welcome to PokeCommunity and enjoy your're stay.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    YamiBakura said:
    hi,i'm new my name is T.J., what is double posting
    Hi and welcome^^

Double posting means posting twice in a row.
    You make a post and if you post again before some other person has posted then, it's called "double posting".
    Avoid doing this, because it's against the rules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back