• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Hi , I am also new here . My name is Peony [ I hate it though it sounds so stupid , but most of my friends call me Pony -.-" ] and I am 11+ years of age. I like to draw and play Badminton , and my horoscope and zodiac sign is Saggitarius and Dog . Oh , I am a Singaporean Chinese with Japanese blood ^^ Qin Duo Duo Zhi Jiao [ please to meet you in Mandarin]

SamBee

Tentacool Breeder
    Years
    You should never hate your name, because it's you, plus I liek your name, it's unique, well at least over here it is, any idea what it meens. Mine meens God Listens.
    I'm Sam by the way, nice to meet you. *hi-fives* I am also a Sagitarius =)

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Seeing as no one else bothers to post here. I shall. >.>

YoMama said:
    Matt's right you guys. You got questions about PC, then that's another thing. This isn't a New User DCC. Does anybody need help?

Heh, see you around alot lately. ^^ Thanks for the support.

iamback said:
    Hey. You might know who I am (if not, look at custom title). But would it be possible for me to join the PC Veterans club? Seeing as I was a user in 2002 (but not under YAS1), I should join. But if it isn't possible, that would be ok. Thanks. :classic:

Hey, welcome back then. Also seen a few posts of yours around the place.
    Hmm, why don't you use your old account? However, you could also PM Forest Grovyle as she is in charge of that group. She'll deicde or not. XD

xoxkris said:
    Hi , I am also new here . My name is Peony [ I hate it though it sounds so stupid , but most of my friends call me Pony -.-" ] and I am 11+ years of age. I like to draw and play Badminton , and my horoscope and zodiac sign is Saggitarius and Dog . Oh , I am a Singaporean Chinese with Japanese blood ^^ Qin Duo Duo Zhi Jiao [ please to meet you in Mandarin]

Aw, I like your name. There's nothing wrong with it. Can I call you Pony then? Nice in intro you gave us there. You seem a nice member to have around out Community. If you would like to be friends or have any problems you can PM me.

katiekitten said:
    Welcome, xoxkris! You seem very mature for 11. :)

She does, doesn't she? Very nice to have her here.

SamBee said:
    You should never hate your name, because it's you, plus I liek your name, it's unique, well at least over here it is, any idea what it meens. Mine meens God Listens.

*high fives back* Nice to meet you. PM me if you need anyhelp around here.

Sorry no one replied sooner guys. I guess I should come around here more often. ^^

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    SamBee said:

That's nice to know someone likes my name and thinks it's unique. Since I have some disgusting nicknames and some better nicknames I'll tell you guys some better one instead.Pony , Penny[[quantity of something country I think ^^]] and [[coughcoughminiskirtcoughgirl]]. Great to know you !

Dawg 2005 said:
    Aw, I like your name. There's nothing wrong with it. Can I call you Pony then? Nice in intro you gave us there. You seem a nice member to have around out Community. If you would like to be friends or have any problems you can PM me.

Sure . Out of all the nicknaes I think I like Pony best . So everyone can either call me Peony or Pony or whatever they want , I just have to make sure that I remember what a certain person calls me ^-^

katiekitten said:
    Welcome, xoxkris! You seem very mature for 11.:)

Thanks ! It nice to feel someone calling you mature... Haha ! Sometimes I can be childish and weird though . And I tend to type wrongly as the way I type is in the ifrst finger of both my hands on the key board only. Isn't is lovely , -lol- , like real. My mother says the action looks very weird.:)

So hi Sam ,katiekitten and Matt { If I am not wrong ,Dawg 2005 , right ?}

Last edited:

katiekitten

Is currently: Very happy
    Years
    XD Don't worry, We'Re aLl mAd HeRe, as a friend of mine likes to say. XD

So I hope you have fun, Pony!

And a quick greeting to the other new members. *waves* Have fun!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    katiekitten said:
    Aw, thanks Matt! Yeah, I joined here a little while ago. But everyone is nice it feels like I have been here forever. ^.^

Well, you seem like a very nice person, so you'll be getting warm welcomes from now on ^0^
    Welcome to PC by the way

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    katiekitten said:
    Aw, thanks Matt! Yeah, I joined here a little while ago. But everyone is nice it feels like I have been here forever. ^.^

Yay , hi five ! I guess I started later in May then you -sweatdrop- Well can I add you in my friends' list ? ^^

Lee rocks ! Haha , Rock Lee , I guess you watch Naruto too? Is Rock Lee your favourite character?

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    katiekitten said:

You're welcome. ^^ Hope to see you more around here and on becoming friends. XD

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    You're welcome. ^^ Hope to see you more around here and on becoming friends. XD

It looks like people are giving a really nice welcome around here ^^ People , I hope you can PM me sometimes and chat with me . I have to go watch my Mandarin show , Women of Times now , ttyl ! [[ BTW , is short forms like gtg and ttyl allowed here ? ]]

SamBee

Tentacool Breeder
    Years
    It's funny how katie is till getting welcomed, hehe
    & Peony, you must read the manga if I am correct, 'cos those look like ships in your signature.
    I think all your pokémon are very cute =)

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    SamBee said:
    & Peony, you must read the manga if I am correct, 'cos those look like ships in your signature.

-squeal-s Yes ! I am a mega fan of Pokemon Adventures[they call it Adventrues in Singapore]/Special. It is fully in English , translated and published by the ever-so-great Chuang Yi muahahahah! OK ,I am in ym amd mood already ^-^My favourite shipping has to be Green and Yellow , they look so cute together ! After all , if Red suddenly notices Yellow is a girl and changes his feelings like what lots hope for [ the red and yellow shippers] , why can't Green change too ? :D Anyway , Red and Misty suit each other in both the anime and manga xD

Oh a side note ;; Green and Blue were changed into each other's names in the publishion of VIZ and Chunag Yi . Green[boy[ became Blue and Blue[girl] became Green.

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    xoxkris said:
    Yay , hi five ! I guess I started later in May then you -sweatdrop- Well can I add you in my friends' list ? ^^

Lee rocks ! Haha , Rock Lee , I guess you watch Naruto too? Is Rock Lee your favourite character?

Why thank you for the compliment, yes I watch Naruto and of course Lee is my favorite character. by the way Welcome to PC =[D

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    Why thank you for the compliment, yes I watch Naruto and of course Lee is my favorite character. by the way Welcome to PC =[D

Same ^^ I don't understand why ,most people think Rock Lee suits Sakura , I think he suits Ten Ten . Well I am being off -topic ,thank you all for welcoming me , I'll try to be active ! :cheeky:

Last edited:

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    xoxkris said:
    It looks like people are giving a really nice welcome around here ^^ People , I hope you can PM me sometimes and chat with me . I have to go watch my Mandarin show , Women of Times now , ttyl ! [[ BTW , is short forms like gtg and ttyl allowed here ? ]]
    Yes, people do give warm welcomes here.
    I don't PM people. If you want you can PM me to chat.
    They're allowed. But it's better not to use them. Try to set an example.

SamBee said:
    Yeah, I feel that this thread is starting to get off topic again. It's only for welcoming and helping new members. Not a discussion thread. ^_^; Maybe you should head to the right forums to discuss Manga and that, or go to the DCC. Thanks.

xoxkris said:
    -squeal-s Yes ! I am a mega fan of Pokemon Adventures[they call it Adventrues in Singapore]/Special. It is fully in English , translated and published by the ever-so-great Chuang Yi muahahahah! OK ,I am in ym amd mood already ^-^My favourite shipping has to be Green and Yellow , they look so cute together ! After all , if Red suddenly notices Yellow is a girl and changes his feelings like what lots hope for [ the red and yellow shippers] , why can't Green change too ? :D Anyway , Red and Misty suit each toher in both the aniem and manga xD

Oh a side note ;; Green and Blue were changed into each toher's names in the publishion of VIZ and Chunag Yi . Green[boy[ became Blue and Blue[girl] became Green.

See, that posted shoudn't be here. Can you stop doing it. Go to the right forums, and sections to discuss all that. If you need help in finding the right places. Ask here..

xoxkris said:
    Same ^^ I don't understand why ,ost people think Rock Lee suits Sakura , I think he suits Ten Ten . Well I am beign off -topic ,thank you all for welcoming me , I'll try to be active ! :cheeky:
    At least you know you're greatly off topic.
    I'm glad you'll try to be active, remember to have fun, and PM me if you have any problems.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    At least you know you're greatly off topic.
    I'm glad you'll try to be active, remember to have fun, and PM me if you have any problems.

Oops I was overboard . Thanks for reminding me. I'll go and post some , uh posts , now so bye guys . And thanks Matt for the info about short forms . I'll try not to use them too much .

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    xoxkris said:
    Oops I was overboard . Thanks for reminding me. I'll go and post some , uh posts , now so bye guys . And thanks Matt for the info about short forms . I'll try not to use them too much .

Thats allright, if you want we can talk more about this in a PM or in the naruto club that PC has ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    hi everyone yea im new and im trying to enter the june contest does enyone have any ideas for what mythylogical creature i should do

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back