• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Well yes I see your new, but please don't double post next time. You can still delete the double post by cliking the delete button.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yes, but first, the Edit button needs a click - so you can get the Delete button available to you. If you need any help, you should Private Message one of us.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    pkmn trainer may said:
    hi im new and i love this site, i also love ash
    Hello there Pokemon Trainer May. I hope you enjoy yourself at the Pokemon Community, and please take your time to read the rules so as to stay out of trouble. If you need any help, don't waste any time and send me a private message.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    deoxys holder said:
    hey!im new and i need help on some stuff i dont understand,can any one help me?

Hello there. Welcome to PokeCommunity, I hope that you have a fantastic time here. Please browse over the +RULES+ and +FAQ+. They really do help you around the forum and keep you out of trouble. If you want to be friends or have any problems please PM me. (The Link Is At The Bottom)

pkmn trainer may said:
    hi im new and i love this site, i also love ash

Hello There, Also a welcome to you too. I hope you also have a great time. Please check out the rules and faq's.(Links above) I like Ash too. If you have any problems please contact me as soon as possible.

+PM ME+

Last edited:

golem

golem
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2006
    hey guys. i was wondering if any one can bring me up to speed on the latest dragonball series. i'm was kinda slow on the uptake. oh and thanks supreme edgeboy max for the image include thingy, but i cant introduce images untill i can make 15 posts

golem

golem
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2006
    thanks any way. maaaaannn. and i had a cool pic to show off too.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Golem, we're not allowed to double post. That's posting two things in a row. Please edit your posts next time, by hitting the Edit button. ^_^

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    golem said:
    hey guys. i was wondering if any one can bring me up to speed on the latest dragonball series. i'm was kinda slow on the uptake. oh and thanks supreme edgeboy max for the image include thingy, but i cant introduce images untill i can make 15 posts

This is not the place to ask about things like that. You should as this in "Other Anmie" 15 Posts isn't that hard to make. Go to somewhere where you enjoy the subject like Other Anime for you dragonball. I hope that you are enjoying yourself here. As Max said. Please don't double post. You should have checked out the rules. I gave the link in above post. Please check them out ASAP. Thank you.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Ew, you know Matthew. >:
    Just kidding, welcome to the community - I'm sure Matt's already made you check the FAQ and Rules. If he hasn't, go check it now 'cause I said so. =P

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Nicoletrainer said:
    ya...,that is right,we cant post at the same time on disturbing others^^
    Hey matt~~

Hello There. Are you having a good time at the Community? I hope that you are. As Max said please check out the rules etc. If you have any futher problems please IM me or PM me. ^_^

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
    Hi everyone! I've already posted my welcome topic, so I won't say again what I already told, but... yeah, I've read the rules!!! I'll try never to get lost with this forum XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hi there. Welcome to PokeCommunity, Glad that you have read the rules ^_^; Hope you have a great time here. If you ever get stuck please feel free to PM me. Hope to see you around.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Ew look, two Matts. XD
    I've seen you around a bit Karmie, I hope you have a good time at PC. If you want to be friends, PM me. ^_^

golem

golem
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2006
    sorry about double posting. i meant no offence. i'll try to keep it simple. in any case i wanted to know if it's alright, is this sight dedicated to anime series or all forms of anime

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back