• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Well, I'm not exactly new here, but I haven't posted in somewhere around a year now. So I think I should class myself as new...being I didn't post too much the first time round!

So anyway. I'm Matt, I'm 16, and currently going through a retro phase, which means I <3 my MegaDrive!

Even though it is still in the attic.

:|

lol.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Misdreavus said:
    Well, I'm not exactly new here, but I haven't posted in somewhere around a year now. So I think I should class myself as new...being I didn't post too much the first time round!

So anyway. I'm Matt, I'm 16, and currently going through a retro phase, which means I <3 my MegaDrive!

lol.
    Ew.. old things. Get a DS Lite. =P Well, welcome back to the community. If you've forgotten the rules, this'll be a perfect time to go through them. Have fun, and enjoy yourself. If you need help or want to be friends, PM me or something.

See you around.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Misdreavus said:

lol.

o_o Hi there. ^_^ I'm Matt too. Welcome back to PC. Have fun here again. If you want to be friends drop me a PM. Be sure to check out the rules again, I'm sure they have changed since your last visit here. Hope to see you around.

Years
    Hey there other Matt :P

Thanks for the re-re-welcoming guys, nice to know that a little (hehe) absence is nothing.

And I would like to take this moment to say: DS SUCKS~! GBC for life!

hehehe.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Misdreavus said:

Thanks for the re-re-welcoming guys, nice to know that a little (hehe) absence is nothing.

hehehe.

Yeah, Doesn't matter about the absence. At least you are here now. ^_^ If you have any problems just ask here. I'll try my best to help you.

Years
    Misdreavus said:

hehehe.
    Yeah! We're just glad you're back =D

I haven't played my GBC for AGES... XD
    The SP is better xP *gets shot*

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Misdreavus said:
    v_v GBA over anything dude. Anyway, if you want to join the Nintendo Gamers' Group, give me a PM and I'll help you get into the group. Sammi's right too. This means I'm hinting you to join too Sammi.
    If you're wondering what I mean though, the Nintendo club isn't a regular club. Its an entire Member Group, you can apply to join it after or before you join the thread.

:3 Matt will be happy to help you understand though, I'm too lazy to explain.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    :3 Matt will be happy to help you understand though, I'm too lazy to explain.
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Fair enough. People around the Community can set up clubs. HERE They can be about anything. To join a group go to User CP, Group Memeber Ships. Or just click HERE You write a reason as to why you wish to join and then you may or may not be accepted to join the group. To show that you have joined the group it will be displayed to the right of your profile. Then you can discuss all about what the group is about whether it be Anmie or GB. You discuss in the right thread. HERE

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    :)Familygirl(: said:
    Hi, I've only just started visiting this site, and I'm new.:t384: :t350:
    Welcome to the Community, Familygirl. By any chance would this be a random name rip from Family Guy? *laugh* Well, have fun here. Please follow rules and read the FAQ so you don't have any problems. The links to the FAQ and Rules can be found at the top of the page. If you have any other inquiries, you can PM me. You can do the same if you want to be friends.

Right. I'm really lazy.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    mew2005 said:
    Hi everyone im new how do we put pictures

Hey there. Welcome to PC, Hope you have a great time here. Be sure to check out the rules, (There is a link for them at the top)

To put pictures in a post in
    New User's Hangout

Is that what you meant? Hope you have a great time here.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    You'll also notice the
    New User's Hangout
    icon in the editor window, if you click that, you'll be prompted to insert a link to an image. You can insert images using that icon too.

Welcome to PC by the way, enjoy yourself.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    :)Familygirl(: said:
    Hi, I've only just started visiting this site, and I'm new.:t384: :t350:

Oops! I didn't see your post up there welcome you to the Pokémon Community. Please accept my apologies. I see you know how to use the Pokémon Smiles. *Only learn't how to use them the other day* Anyhow, Remember to have a great time here. If you want a friend around the place, then just drop me a +PM+ also, you can ask me for any help that may need. Looking forward to see your posts here.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    christophereric said:
    please explain to me whats on?????/i dont get it its. there should be something fun

Hi there, Welcome to the Community.

What do you mean? Something should be fun. What are you not having fun with? If you have any problems send me a PM. Hope that you do start to have fun here.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    christophereric said:
    please explain to me whats on?????/i dont get it its. there should be something fun
    First up, so you know, this isn't a chatroom - if you were expecting that. A forum is where people take their time to post messages and all that. Like a message board. And if you want to chat, go to the PokeCommunity Chatroom. The DailyChitChat thread is also an active place where a lot of active people hang out. You can have fun there, and elsewhere too. You need to know where to go to in PC.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2006
    I have some difficulties with that too
    sometimes they work, but not allways.

sorry, my little brother did this,
    I left this site on,
    will never happen again

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back