• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hi there, welcome to the Community. I'm glad that you wanted to pop your head in and say Hi, its a really fun place to be, so I'm sure you'll have a great time. Check out the rules, located on the Nava Bar on the top, and remember to have fun. If you need anyhelp you can PM me, or if you want to be friends.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Its all in the "User Control Pannel" But I'll post the links for you.

To edit your avatar Click HERE

To edit your signiture Click HERE

Anddd.. Welcome to the Community. Before you start posting its a good idea to check our the RULES and FAQ as they are helpful and keep you out of trouble. :) If you want to be friends PM me.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Nicoletrainer said:
    wow...this forum is so popular^^congrats....he..he..

Yeah, You aren't really new anymore, I suggest you refrain from posting here. Unless commenting or helping New Members.

jayh272416 said:
    Hi! I'm from singapore. What's up?

Oohhh, Singapore, I don't know many people from there. Welcome to the Community. If you want to be friends just PM me, I'd like to get to know you. XD Also, please read the rules and faq's before you go off posting. XD

Years
    Hi!

Hi, I'm new. I just wanted to know if there's anything important I should know besides what's already stated in the Rules and FAQ. Thanks! :t222:

Years
    I don't think so, really @_@ It's all pretty much covered in there.

Welcome everyone! *wave* XD
    I hope you're having fun :3

Years
    jpod87 said:
    Hi, Im new, show me the ropes,big fan of bmg too
    You're from BMG? *is suddenly reminded of that picture of ropes* XDD

Anyway, welcome and stuff. :3 Um... maybe reading the rules and FAQ will help you with "showing [you] the ropes" XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    animelover120 said:
    Hi, I'm new. I just wanted to know if there's anything important I should know besides what's already stated in the Rules and FAQ. Thanks! :t222:

Yeah, all the sub-forms ones aswell. They are really helpful. Also, reading and the rules and FAQ are important but you have to understand them for them to be helpful. If you have any problems in doing that you can just PM me. Hope you have fun in your PokeCommunity adventure. XD

jpod87 said:
    Hi, Im new, show me the ropes,big fan of bmg too

Hey, welcome new one, to the forums of PokeCommunity. As Sammi said, read these: Rules ~ and these ~ FAQ and you will be fine. Want to have a friend? click HERE to PM me. See you around the forum.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2006
    hello newbie here!

where can i find a cool avatar for a female like me?

Years
    Have you tried the default avatars? ^^; That's a good place to start.

After that, try Google. They have a nice image search.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    animekid_sunlight220 said:
    Hey sup people....Heh I'm new

Hey, Nothing much really, you? Welcome to PC. Any problems drop me a PM. Okay?

janiss said:
    hello newbie here!

where can i find a cool avatar for a female like me?

Hey, Welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as possible.

To change your avatar go HERE they have a range of high quality ones for you to use.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    Hello, my name is Jeroen. I'm from Holland. I want to play a rocket version of pokemon. Are there any availeble?

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Gimortal said:
    Hello, my name is Jeroen. I'm from Holland. I want to play a rocket version of pokemon. Are there any availeble?

Hi Jeroen I'm Matt. Its a pleasure to meet you. I've always wanted to go to Holland. XD I can't help you with Hacks or anything. Its my major downfall. Don't forget to read the rules and faq. They are on:

The NavaBar at the top of the screen.
    In the Annoucment Forums.
    On the first page of this thread.

So you don't really have an excuse of not finding them. Or obeying them. XD If you want to be friends IM me. Bye for now. I hope to see alot more of you around the Community.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back