• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yeah, doesn't that rule suck? Many people have complained about it.

Thats not very hard though. There's tons of topics here. ^^ I got about 30 posts in my first day here, I think. XD
    If the Daily Chit-Chat is active, go there~ You'll get 10 posts easy, if they're people around.
    Or if you don't want to go there, go to Other Voting Polls. Polls are fun. ;D /plugging

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    .Enigma said:
    I'm here. B) Isn't everyone so happy? :P

Hi there. Welcome to PC, I hope that yo enjoy your stay here as much as possible. If you need anyhelp you can just Private Message me. I look forward to seeing you around our friendly Community.

.Enigma said:
    Thanks. :)

Now all I have to do is get to 15 posts so I can open a graphics shop. >_>;

Congrats on getting your 15 posts. I'll have to go and look at your graphic work. I'm always amazed at the quality if people's work.

Sammi said:
    Yeah, doesn't that rule suck? Many people have complained about it.

Thats not very hard though. There's tons of topics here. ^^ I got about 30 posts in my first day here, I think. XD
    If the Daily Chit-Chat is active, go there~ You'll get 10 posts easy, if they're people around.
    Or if you don't want to go there, go to Other Voting Polls. Polls are fun. ;D /plugging

Or you could be like me and do 40 a day. :P Stop forcing him to go where you Mod. XD Go to Areas you find fun to post in.

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hi there Dragonite Rider! ^^ Welcome to PC. =D I like your name and avatar btw, both are very cool. <33

Oh, my name is Kelsey, feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions. ^o^

~Kelsey

Dragonite Rider

Dragon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2006
    My /real/ name is Renee.....Nice to meet you!

Thank you!I love Dragons......and Milotics.....Whatever they are!I think they are sea serpents...

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Dragonite Rider said:
    I am new.......^___^

Hello all!

Hello there. Welcome to the Community. XD Before you start going around posting, check out the RULES to make sure that you aren't doing anything wrong. If you have any questions you can PM ME or any of the STAFF or just simply ask here. I look forward to seeing you around the place and becoming friends.

edit: My real name is Matt, its nice to meet you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Dragonite Rider said:
    I am new.......^___^

Hello all!

Welcome to PC ^_^ if you want help or want to be friends PM me

Obay the Almighty Rules :rambo:

Dragonite Rider

Dragon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2006
    I read the rules already,but thank you for warning me!

I have been a fan of pokemon like......since forever XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Gengar Master said:
    Hello I'm new it is a pleasure to meet you all! ^_______________^

Hi Gengar Master, it's nice to meet you too. Welcome to the Community. I strongly advise that you read and obey the rules they are found above us on this thread. On the first page of this threads. In the Annoucuments forums. On the Nava Bar at the top of the screen. :P So no excuse. XD

edit: I look forward to seeing you around.

Nicoletrainer said:
    hee...I;m new too...but I;ve already read the rules

Thats great to here. Not many people bother to even after giving them links and such. I hope you remain an active member around the forum. If you want to be friends you can PM me. Remember to have fun!

.:Sin:. said:
    Well...I'm new too...so...

.... So welcome to you too. Any problems you can PM me or ask here. You seem a really nice person that I would love to be friends with. If you want to be Im or PM me okay? Don't forget to rules aswell, but I think I already said that in your welcome thread. XD Anyway you get the idea.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hey, welcome to PC. I hope you are having a good time here. If you have any problems you may want to check out the FAQ or you can Private Message me.

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
    this place is so lively and fun to watch and welcome to any new members i was once new and now HUH YES GET IN THERE I HAVE REACHED MY 100 POST COUNT ILL BE HAPPY TONIGHT

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Mr_Smilie:) said:
    this place is so lively and fun to watch and welcome to any new members i was once new and now HUH YES GET IN THERE I HAVE REACHED MY 100 POST COUNT ILL BE HAPPY TONIGHT

Was there really any point of posting that? O_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back