• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello again~ Having fun yet? :3

BTW, what's with the random attachments? Why don't you just put them in your sig? o_o;;

Years
    Hey peeps.
    I'm IvanX oviously a new member, i'll make sure not to span or curse or...I wont be a rule breaker you get the idea. If you ever want me to do a sprite request just ask me.
    Just to warn you I sorta have...mental disorders

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    IcyLugia .. IvanX .. welcome you both to the forums; I posten in your thread, btw ..

I'm Eshmina, nice to meet you;; Feel free to PM me if you'd like to be my friend or just have questions .. you never know.

RyukoArabne

rookie
    Years
    Many new guests here...hihi,Nice to meet you^^
    just dont forget to read the rules or the faqs if you have question to ask

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Nice looking comic there.

Yea, rules explain everything. Takes you a while to read. So better be patient with yourself. ^o

Years
    Tips? On what? The forum? XD
    Just follow the rules, check stickies and check the FAQ if you have questions, I guess. @_@

If not the forum... I don't know.

Hey! ^^ Welcome, and have fun~ :3

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    *drops to the ground,tired out*lol for the third (or fourth) time,....HI!!!!this place is cool!YOU GUYS ARE COOL!!!!anyone able to be my friend?!!(normally I'm a lone-wolf type, but this place is too big for that!!!)

(yea...if ya look around somewhere,you'll find other places I said "HI" at....lol)

soniaspeed2006

Live'and learn!(sega sonic)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2006
    uh, sammi, I'm having trobele geting a picture in my sig! xan you PM me with ways I can do it?!

Years
    uhhh,hi,yup,im new:nervous: and i JUST got back into pokemon
    ive been wanting to recolor/mix diferent sprites,but i dont think i have the right programs to do it,the closest thing i have is MS paint and that doesnt do a thing><,but otherwise,im happy to have joined and i really hope to enjoy my stay here^^

Years
    You can do that in paint. =) I can do it easy. I've done some in Paint myself. Some of my first sprites (mainly recolors back then) were Paint creations.
    The only thing I don't like about it is how the color pallet works, but meh~ It just takes some practice, that's all.

Welcome! ^^ It's cool you got back into Pokemon ;D Have fun! ^^

Years
    ty soo much<33,i recolored a suicune sprite and tried to make it look like my pokemon fake Razer,the recoloring took some tinkering tho,i tried to recolor a houndor sprite when i finished razer but it didnt work:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back