• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keenus

The Almighty Unown
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2022
    Hey, total newbie, hope to be involved here a lot cause I want to make my own game on Pokemon so can someone direct me to where I need to go to ask my questions?

yakusoku

Strawberry Lychee
    Years
    I joined quite awhile ago when I started getting back in my gold, but now Im actually posting. So heyy guys =]

Deskmenu

Cant think of anything to say
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Hey all.Been lurking around for a week or 2 and decided to join.

LinkFreak24

60's-80's music lover
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2008
    Hey

Hey, I'm new (big surprise). I might not talk a lot, sepending on my mood.:paranoid:

Will J

Pokémon trainer game designer
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Hi! I`ve been looking around and i liked this forum. You really seem to be organized and open for new friendships, two things i admire. So i decided to join. Hope i can be useful in someway and please feel free to correct me in anything, cause i still have lots to learn.
    I already have a little question. Mogge talked about irc and i wanted to ask: do you have a channel? If yes, what`s the name and server?
    Thanks for everything, nice to meet you.

Mastabreeda

Master Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • SC
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    Hey everyone I'm new to the site, but not too new to pokemon, I've been playing like a lot of ppl since red/blue versions If I'm any help to anyone or If I got questions I'll be sure to ask :)

Shy Guy

Sprite Guy (PM Me For Lessons)
    Years
    Hello. I am a Spriter and new to these forums. I use to do a lot of pixel art and spriting when I was on pe2k.com. I need 15 posts to start sending my work. Please Help Me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back