• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New... Ya new

Years
    Hello I'm new name is TearFaceInc long story about how I thought of the name don't really want to talk about it ;-; you'll see me mostly in the challenge forms looking for something to do I enjoy anime surfing youtube games I enjoy to play are pokemon and legend of zelda I also draw might do some art and post it on here looking forward to my stay here.

Glad to hear you're excited to be here. =) Welcome to the forum, TearFaceInc! Good to meet you.

Challenges're fun and I'm glad you're planning to drop by there. I have yet to finish my unevolved challenge in HeartGold and am starting to think I'll never complete it since it's been, what, a year? Urgh haha. Clair is just utterly impossible with my Pokemon team.

If you plan to showcase your artwork then that would be fantastic. As an artist I'm always down for seeing what others can create; it's always a great source of inspiration. But of course in the end it's up to you! Enjoy your time here and hope to see you around.

Back