• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Years Resolutions: ROLEPLAY style

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    Oh wow, I didn't post here yet. My big goal is to get an awesome team in the Meta Journey! Muwahahaha. And that will mean making a lot of IC and Theatre posts as well. Win-win!

Also, I'd like to start and finish a RP. Perhaps Astra Story or Jedi Outcasts can manage that <3

Okay I am copying you right now. Meta journey is an awesome way to incite people to create posts.

Yay for pwning people in Meta Journey.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    My resolution

should probably be to try and do some actual roleplaying again. I don't know, it just seems kind of like an important aspect of all this, y'know?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    To be in an RP that gets past the first chapter! That's something that hasn't happened since 2011!

And probably never will!

Back