• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New

MasterSprite

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    Haay, I'm new here.
    I am 12 years and live in Belgium.
    I keep myself busy with: Spriting, designing, rom hacking..
    Are there any questions, you may be asked to

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome to PC! Your interests are pretty popular at PC, especially ROM Hacking, so you'll easily find a lot of people to help you with those sort of things. :)

I see your avatar is Gaara (...I think) from Naruto, are you interested in the anime? I remember I used to watch Naruto years ago, it was really addictive. XD Is your post cut off at the end, too? :( Oh well! Have fun here and if you need any help with PC, feel free to send a Visitor or Private Message~

MasterSprite

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    Sometimes I watch Naruto or anime ever, but really not much. I thought at that time simply no other avatar xD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Haha, well it makes for a pretty good avatar choice.

Belgium, huh? Can't think of too many other members around here from Belgium. But hey, I'm not the kind of stalker moderator who looks up everyone's IP address to see where they live to keep tabs... haha.. ha.. ha. :x

Can't wait to see some of your designing and sprite work, Mastersprite. How long have you been practicing?

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    Yo sup, I've never met someone from Belgium before. Welcome to PC and enjoy your pie.

Oh, I forgot to mention, you get free pie when you join.

*gives pie*

I never got my pie...

MasterSprite

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    No idea, I sprite almost one year. Designing and I was not so long few months.
    And thanks =3
    (My English really suck XD)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Welcome to PC! n_n So you're a ROM hacker? Me too! By what is in your usertitle, you must be a new one? If you need any questions just go to the Simple Question thread. Go to the Tutorials section if you want to learn new skills in ROM hacking. Just make sure you don't get confused and ask questions in the Community Questions & Feedback, as that has nothing to do with Emulation. Good luck on a hack you may be working on. :x

Back