• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New

Status
Not open for further replies.

chumon

The Chu Monster
    Years
    Im new here...and Im an aspiring hacker...Ive been able to hack on a very small scale and there are things I still cant do. I noticed some tutorials on this site that look like they could help a great deal. Looking forward to maybe getting a hacking team together so that I may be able to get a hack going.

Thank you.

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Nice to see another hacker join the forums. It really adds more variety and ideas for fan games which is always nice to see. The tutorials are actually very well done and really do help with people interested in hacking. (i would know because i use them all the time :P) I'm a novice hacker at best but if you'd like any help with it I would be more then happy to assist you any way i can. :) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

chumon

The Chu Monster
    Years
    Thank you! This reply is so late but I had actually forgotten I had an account here. There is actually something I've been trying to figure out...I've been using NSE to insert sprites into my hack and I am having trouble with the intro sprites....I find them but I for some reason can't get them to insert over the defaults correctly. Any ideas? If you know what to do could you please pm me and see if we can figure it out together! Thank you so much for the offer to help! ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    You're better off asking that at the Emulation section since you need help on that.

woah there, chumon! That is one late reply indeed. Even if you are the thread creator of your introduction, you still cannot reply to threads that have been inactive for more than 30 days. Brickbusterx's reply was back in March, so that is well over 30 days indeed. You have the option to create a reintroduction thread since you've been gone for more than that, and get a warm welcome once again. :)

Gonna go ahead and close this up to prevent any further replies. :)

brb closing dis

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back