• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New.

Sophia

I think; therefore I waffle.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Hi. I'm new here. I'm so glad I joined up here, because I love forums, and forums with lots of people are the best.

I hope I have fun here. :rambo:

Truly yours,
    Sophia.

Years
    Sophia said:
    Hi. I'm new here. I'm so glad I joined up here, because I love forums, and forums with lots of people are the best.

I hope I have fun here. :rambo:

Truly yours,
    Sophia.
    Hm... What if the forum was loaded with serial killers, and drug addicts?... Would that still be the best? Just playing. Welcome to PC.

Sophia

I think; therefore I waffle.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Hey guys! Thanks for welcoming me. It means a lot. :classic:

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Well, Sophia, I can just say it'll be good having you here.

Make sure you've read our reading material, the FAQ and rules in particular. If you just want to talk or you have any queries about the way things work here, just fire off a PM.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Welcome to PC Sophia! make sure to read the rules, and if you need a friend just PM me! ^_^

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Hey there Sophia. Welcome to PC!! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hi there Sophia. =D You seem friendly, I'm sure you'll have tons of fun here. n___n My name is Kelsey btw, 'tis good to meet you. :O Read the rules and all that jazz and enjoy yourself~ ^^

~Kelsey

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Hello there Sophia, you seem to be a very nice person to talk to, I wish to get to know you more later in PC, just remember to read the rules and follow them and if any problems you have you can PM the staff.

I'll see you around~

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Hey Sophia ^^ (you remind me of one of my friends named Spohia) anyway you seem nice, I hope you stay active an all. PM me if you have any questions or want a friend =3

Back