• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New

Years
    Hey everybody, I'm new!

I play Pokémon emerald, and I think I love all starters, but I'm currently using a Grovyle, just restarted, for some reason I like restarting and raising weak Pokémon... One day I will beat the entire game though... probably once I get a wireless adapter...

Also, I'm obsessing for a shiny Swellow, they're my favourite Pokémon and I want one just like Winona! I tend to act very childish. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Welcome to PC forums Blazed! :D Well, I hope to see you around here, posting, making new friends and just enjoying yoru visits here. Oh! And be sure to follow the rules! Well, have fun! ;) So you're restarting Emerald? Yeah, hope you get a Wireless Adapter so you can keep your game and finish it! ;D

Years
    Thank you everyone.

I don't have a wireless adapter, but I hope to get one before Diamond and Pearl come out, so that I can beat Emerald completely and Diamond and Pearl too. :)

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Hey, and glad you're here...

I'll be sure to see you around these forums, and I hope you'll post here alot.

Goodbye, and Goodluck

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Hi there, Blazed!! :3 Welcome to PC!
    X3 Shiny Pokemon are so awesome!~ @@ The only shiny one I have is a shiny tangela X3; And I don't like tangela much~~

:3 Anyways, I hope you have a great time here~ And don't forget to read and follow the rules!
    You can PM me anytime! I love meeting new people~

~Kura-pu

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Hiya and welcome to PC forums Blazed ^^

Grovyle is one of my favorite pokémon, so I think he's a good pokémon to restart Emerald with ^^ Anys, have a nice stay here, read the rules when you think it's needed and feel free to PM me if you want to be friends of just want to have a nice chat. Hope to see ya around here!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Back