• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie Alert! xD

Enpeithree

With as many e's as 'Eevee'
    Years
    Hi everyone! Yes, another Pokemon fan has come to join you! :)

A little about me and Pokemon:

• I've been a Pokemon fan since the card game made its debut in the US
    • I started my Pokemon gaming experience with Gold Version on a yellow GameBoy Color
    • Today I own all the games expect for Red Version and the games regarding Pokemon Ranger and Pokemon Explorers (though I have played them before)
    • By joining this forum I want to meet other Pokemon fans and get involved with battles and trades (especially now that I have my Wi-Fi working at home)
    So again, hello, and I'm looking forward to meeting you all! :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hi, Enpeithree! Your username is weirdly fun to say. XD;

Welcome to PC! With all your experience I feel like I'll be seeing you in the Pokemon Games forums a lot, huh? They're usually pretty fun, but try not to get stuck in one forum too much! Post all over, because many people do get stuck in one forum, and that means there are different people to meet everywhere you go. It's very fun. <3

Well I hope to see you around!

Enpeithree

With as many e's as 'Eevee'
    Years
    Thanks TheSmartOne! :D My user name is really my initials 'n' and 'p' combined with 'three'. I thought it was clever ^^;

And thank you for the tid-bit about exploring other forums. I'm looking forward to getting involved and meeting other Pokemon gamers and as you said, the best way to do it is to be involved in different forums. I'll be around as much as I can! :)

Okay, sounds great iDarky! I first need to figure out where I'm going to begin cause I'm playing like three games at once at the moment xD

Last edited:
    Back