• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie here <<

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    Hi! I'm Hasanal from Philippines {XD}
    I want to share my little knowledge and learn from this community!
    You can add me on facebook if you want but PM me so that I can accept you.
    I don't accept people whom I don't know so let's be friends :) :t384::t245::t144:

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    Heya! Welcome to PC! Finally another fellow Filipino. (Let's leave PH since it's melting me)
    This forum is one of the active forums I've been. Have fun going around and check many different
    sections. Rom hacking is the most popular section, I think. Well, that is my purpose for joining here
    as well. But I'm pretty much a friendly user so feel free to add/vm/pm me so we can chat sometimes!
    Have fun! Staffs here are kind but still abide the rules ^^

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi hasanal69. I'm sure you can share anything you know in PC. Actually, I'm not into facebook, but we can still talk in here as well. Seeing that you're from Philippines, I would recommend It's More Fun In The Philippines ☆ Filipino Club in Fan Clubs and Groups section, made by one of my Philippine fellow Lady Gunner, even though I'm not one of them. Let's get along, and you can befriend me if you want to :)

Kirschwasser

Knight of Selphia
    Years
    Welcome~

This place has some of the best people I've ever seen on a forum, as well as some of the most awesome moderators~

You'll have fun here! :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Knowledge is indeed power, teehee. Welcome to the forum, Hasanal!

We do indeed have fabulous boards waiting for you, and it's populated by really nice and friendly people who'd love to meet you! Take a look at some of the pokemon boards; we've boards raging from the generation pokemon boards, to some other pokemon boards like Pokemon General and the Pokemon Anime boards, where you can talk about all sorts of different things there, and there's also some of the boards like Video Games or Chit Chat Cafe which drift away from pokemon, for your viewing and discussion pleasure~

Up to you on what you want to do! I'd be happy to talk with you sometime, and feel free to me a friend request, and we can be pals if you'd like a PC friend! It's really nice to meet you, and have a fun time! If you need any assistance don't by shy on asking one of the staff team for help and we'll provide it. :3

Back