• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie here!

Years
  • Hello, new here, i've played pokemon since it first came out, and even made it popular at my school back in the day. One question: How do i made my name a different color like some of the people i see have green names, and italicsized names?

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • Welcome to PC dude! and BTW, u can't cause u have to be a mod, admin, or a pretor. Follow the rules and have fun!

Years
  • PC I've noticed has alot of Friendly people, and I like that out of all the forums I've been on, this one is by far one of my favorates!

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • [size=-2]Yah....tis place is Grrrrreat! Well have fun and follow the rules..otherwise you may get banned...and thas not a good thing..Anyway..off to the RP forum![/size]

Back