• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie Here!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 23, 2003
    Hey there, my name's Felicity (or as some people decided to call me, fiz pop, fizzy soda or Flick) and I just found this site while DESPERATELY searching for a Pokemon message board. And it looks like I've found a great one!
    So, I'll just say a few little things about myself... I'm 12 years old, female and just started high school! I love Pokemon, Cardcaptor Sakura and Digimon. I also LOVE swimming, shopping, sometimes writing fanfics, reading fanfics, cheerleading (haven't tried out yet though, so I'm not exactly a REAL cheerleader at the moment :p), talking ALOT (can't you tell??) and role playing :)
    Hope to get to know you fellow Pokemon fans!
    ~*Felicity*~

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
    hey fizzy soda (can i call u fizzy?).
    if u were trying to find a good pokemon message board you have good taste.
    pc's the best and we know you'll have a great time here.
    question:how can you be 12 years old and be in high school?

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Maybe she skipped a grade...

Anyway, seeing as you like role playing, why don't u try some of the RPG here? I'm starting a new one.

I woudl love to read ur fan fictions, why don't you try some of the chain stories here? well these were the biggest Pokemon forums on Pokemon, and now we hit the reset button because of all these problems, have a great time here

I'm a writer too!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm also a writer and I also love CCS. n_n If you like RPGing, why don't you go join the RPG-ers club in mixed Community Groups? *plugs shamelessly* ._.

Anyway, I'm Miyu-chan, and I'm sure that we'll get together just fine~ Welcome to PC! XD

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    welcome to pokemon community fizzy! the only things u like and can't do here is shop at least i don't think there is a pc shop. the rest you can do it all, you can surf pc, you can write fanfics and read them, suport a menber in an opinion, you can talk, only if you attach a sound file, but you can write what you want to talk, and you can role play and ony fligon ordark tyranitar in the old pc is a yellow fan too. this is the perfect board for you! man.... i'm starting to sound like a guy trying to sell something....

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Hey There Fizzy Welcome to Pc im MoonLight nice to meet ya I know you will have a Great time and meet great friends here !!!

Back