• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie In the House

Soulless Ghoul

The One and Only Ghoul
    Years
    Ello!

I'm Soulless Ghoul, call me Ghoul or Tiny.

I am, of course, a Pokemon Fan(Wouldn't be here if I wasn't).

I am still in school, and tend to lurk around from my homework. I'll be on, sure, just don't expect replies on a schoolday. x3

Well, that's all I can think of right now :c.

Later~

Years
    Hey Ghoul, welcome to PC!

You're from Lavender Town? Ahah! It must be scary living near a cemetery, unless you like Ghost-type Pokemon. I love the trio Gastly, Haunter and Gengar, they are awesome and Gengar is powerfull too!

Anyway, hope you have fun in here... And good grades at school, of course.. cof... cof... Anything you need, just send me a message!

Years
    Hi hi, welcome to the forum, Ghoul. I'm in uni and it is so boring so I can't wait to graduate.. am probably one of the biggest procrastinators on the face of the planet. >.< But who needs homework anyways? :D Spend time on PC instead, haha.

You'll find lots of discussions to participate in if you're a Pokemon fan and I'm sure you're going to love it here. We're all very much into the franchise and are always discussing it, be it the games, anime, manga, TCG, merchandise, or other things. What's your favorite aspect of Pokemon?! I'm sure you'd be able to find places to talk about it. Right now we're all quite pumped for X and Y so that has a lot of the members on the edge of their seats. Can't blame 'em either.

Enjoy your time here! Fingers crossed you stick around. Just give me a holler if you need any help with something. :o

Back