• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

newbie playing Pokemom Y

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2016
    hi everyone.., my name is Lee.., and i have just finished E4 of Pokemon Y..,

i am currently on my quest to catch every poke :) hope you can help me.., thanks

please add me for friend safari..,

ign: Lee
    fc: 3282-6388-9227

Deníz1

Die Nacht ist des Freien Freund
    Years
  • Hello and Welcome!

You should be on your quest to get ORAS (the way better Generation 6 Game ;-) ...even tho its Gen 3 "Remastered whatsoever" but still!)

I'm also trying to get a full national pokedex! Maybe we could help eachother? I have quite a few Legendaries and some shinies too, maybe we could trade or just help eachother getting the Pokedex complete.
    Im trying to really catch every pokemon, not only see all of them so they are listed in the PokeDex!

Ahoi!

Years
  • Welcome to PC Lee, I am also new here and i'd be glad to help you in completing the dex, if you could also help me. I am the closest i've ever been to completing any pokedex in pokemon Y and i'd enjoy heloing you if you'd help me in return.

Back