• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie Thread

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    Yep. I'm new. I like forums. XP
    Well, I usually don't have much to say about myself. So go and welcome me, if anyone feel like it.
    Thanks!

Years
    Hey there, Lady Akita! Welcome to Pok?Community! We're glad to know you decided to join. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm Signomi. PM me if you wish to be friends, I'm sure there are other people about that would also like another friend aswell. As long as you follow by the rules at all times, then I'm certain that you'll fit in just fine with us. Well, I'll see you around, and as I've said, enjoy your stay! :D

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Welcome to the pokecommunity, Lady Akita.
    Glad you like the forums. Enjoy the rest of your time online.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Yep, here's the drill. Read the rules up top via the link, enjoy your stay, PM me if you wish to just chat or need assistance!

Kanto's Past

Iv'e been everywere man...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2006
    Welcome, if you are going to be active, cool. PM me if you want to be freinds.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Well welcome to PC. I like your ava. It is very nice and the location is great. Mind taking me there? I wish I can see snow. Hope you like it here.

PM me if you want a friend or just want a question to be answer.

Enjoy yourself and have fun. Also follow the rules here too.

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    Heya there!! Like your avie!! MAke sure you read the rules twice and post everything nice!!^^ Pm me if you want to be dear friends!!^^

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    Yeah, I'll read the rules. I sure hope I read all of them in time, before I do something wrong. XD
    You can all be my friend, those who offered. I really don't have the time to PM every individual, apologize about that. But thanks. I will enjoy my time here.

butterFlyFree

Fields of green
    Years
    Hey girl Its easy to learn the rules. Its like the game. Everybodies a newbie for 5 min least. But you don't like pokemon?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hello Lady Akita, have fun at PC and post alot

Back