• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    im new here altho u probably already knew that..... I havnt looked at pokemon 4 awhile but ive started getting back into it a little bit. my fav pokemon has and always will be Groudon. I have a tonne of trading cards in my room and am amazed at some of the good ones ive collected. I guess that's it 4 now....

Welcome welcome to PC, Potato! ...that's a silly nickname, have anything you want to be called? :o

Groudon is one of the best legendaries, I adore the third generation legends and they'll always be my favorite duo from Pokemon. If only Groudon and Kyogre got bigger roles in a movie but alas. :( Well, maybe in the future! Are you into the third gen? If you are we recommend checking out the Advance Generation Gaming board to discuss those games there. You'll definitely have a blast exploring!

Enjoy your stay and be sure to stick around, all right? If you're into the TCG then definitely pop by the Pokemon TCG board here on PokeCommunity, too, as we love having more card game fans around. I don't play but love to collect them for the pretty artwork aha.

See you!

Back