• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbied!

Deoxys

Deoxys Trainer
Years
  • Hi! I am new here . I am currently interested in the new pokemon,deoxys. I recently caught 2 of them ! If you can , why not intro me to parts of this site ,your help is apprieciated!

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
  • Hey and Welcome Deoxy. Well i mostly hang out in art and Other Chat. Well art where you post art and if you make anners and stuff. Also contest each month. In other Chat well there a game section(does not add to post count if you post there). Where you mostly talk about any thing in life and so on. Well hope you like it here and enjoy.

BTW: the img code wont work unless you use pics from the net or get a image host like frailart.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Yeah, ya need some1 to host da images first.

But anyway welcome to PC!
    I usually hang around...hm...most places really!

Trivia and Games is always fun and there's usually something wiered happening in Other Chat...And Mixed Voting Polls has interestin things...oh, and ya gotta check out da art! Some pplz there are really great artists!
    Well....I could rave on all day but I think you've got better things to do then listen to me.
    *does the newbie dance*

~HORN!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hey, I hope I get to see you around more often.
    Anyway, welcome and have a nice stay.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    welcome deoxys read the rules no double posting or spamming and how did u get 2 doxys gameshark

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Deoxys. Now, before you get excited about the banner, I just want to warn you that NO ONE HAS HOSTED MINE YET! But dont worry. *Does the newbie dance* Have fun!

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    yes u can get deoxys by game shark and i didnt know do u have a imported version of fire red leaf green or do u live in japan

Xtreme_Pokemaster

The Master Of Glitches
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! First, read the rules *points to link in sig*
    Some cool places are:
    Pokemon GB Games [includes R/B/Y/G/S/C/R/S/FR/LG and romidy romidy ROMs!
    Other Chat/Entertainment: these are also two good places
    Mixed Voting Polls: uh... umm... well... vote in peoples polls here...

Back