• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbzor!

Years
    Hey,
    I'm new (but thats obvious pfft otherwise why would i be posting here) I haven't played much pokemon, truthfully only just got a dsi and soulsilver, i'm hoping to get good and enjoy pokemon, get into online wifi battles because it seems like fun.

I have no skills at all at anything pokemon so far haha.
    Anyway just thought i would introduce myself and yeah.
    Also this forum looks sweet as.

Ontundra Out.
    <3

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    Well, hey there mister new! ;D
    And welcome to PokeCommunity, for all your spatula needs~

And really?? o: Someone who is just now getting into Pokemon, quite honestly I don't see that very much! But it still quite cool, I am glad we are getting more people to love the best game in the world. :D SoulSilver/Heartgold is also the best place to start, in my opinion. It is the most complete game~ Hopefully you are also planning on getting Pokemon Black or White!

Hope you get into Pokemon and enjoy our forums a bunch! <33

And hey, if you are wanting to get into online competitive battling, I would be glad to help. :3 I am not bad, far from the best though. XD I would be glad to help with any questions you may have, but asking here is also a good idea!

Anyways, I hope you have a good time, hun! <33 Happy posting, and remember to follow the rules! :3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Welcome ol' RagingOntundra one. :3 Eh, for the record, veterans who have left and came back also kinda post here too. :3 But! You're right. <3 I have HeartGold myself, which is exactly the same except for a few differences [which pokemon found wise] but, yeah, its a great pokemon game. ^^ I'm even playing it right now. :3

Its weird today...when I first started pokemon, I thought Pikachu was a grass type. @-@; Until I went to the last gym, then BANG! I lost. <3 Know what else? I'VE BEEN AFRAID OF KIRLIAS! I thought one day one might strangle me to death. @-@; I don't know why a ballerina/feeling pokemon would do that but...yeah.

Well, learning pokemon is pretty easy once you've played the game long enough. <3 Yeah, what you can do is probably check out the differen't pokemon boards around, just so you can get pretty familiar with them that way as well. <3 There are disscussions you can join in too. <3 Like this is the one for HeartGold and SoulSilver: [ https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189 ] Annnnd this is one for the upcoming Pokemon Black and White: [ https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200 ] Well, take your pick on what you want to do while at PC. <3

Just remember the rules and FAQ kay? :3 And if you need help with anything, you can ask one of the members of the staff team; the guys with the bolded usernames. <3 And, I hope to see you again. <3

[Now I must check my closets for Kirlias... ;3; *FLEES*]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey there! Welcome to PC! It's so much fun battle in wi-fi. You'll meet a ton of people who love doing that! Once you get your party settled and ready to battle, you should check out the Wi-Fi center, where you can meet friends and ask people to either battle or trade. I guarantee you it'll be so much fun!

Anyways, make sure you read the rules as Erufuun and Miss Doronjo mentioned, and most importantly, HAVE FUN! See ya around!

Back