• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

newcomer to the site

arch

not pro but good enough
    Years
    hi im new here and have posted on the battle forum that i like a good fight i still have some work to do on my profile which ill do later i like to meet new ppl who like underground and have pkmn i dont have

A.I

Just a wee bit obsessed =]
    Years
    Aha! Welcome to PC! I'm sort of new myself, and I can promise no matter what you're here for, you will be lured into other things =D

Be sure to head over and read the Rules/FAQ section, before doing anything, and if you have any questions about anything, then P.M and I'll try my best to help.

Once more, welcome to PC! Have fun battling!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    I hope you make lots of friends and fit right in here.
    If you need anything give us a PM.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    A new trainer on the scene, huh?
    It's always nice to gain more competitive battler's. Don't worry, I'm sure you will get better during your stay here at PC. ;D

So, welcome arch!
    I'm sure the Wireless Battle Stadium and the Wireless Trade Corner will become your new home in no time at all!

With the help of some great members here at the PokéCommunity, your skills will definitely get better. Just try to stay active, and above all have fun. ;D

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Hey arch. Hopefully we can have a battle one day, I'll friend request you! Have a great time on the forums.

Sheruda Kachinuki

Go and escape(^^)
    Years
    Hi arch! welcome!
    I think you are a good Pokemon trainer cause you love to battle.
    But being a trainer is not just battling, but by making Pokemons happy, am I correct?
    Have a good time!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Welcome to pokecommunity! I probably have Pokemon most don't have, but I don't have wifi to trade any. xox;; Oh well, I hope to get it soon..

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Be sure to read the rules and stay active and you should have no trouble at all having a great time here. ;)

Have fun~!

-Neko

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Welcome arch. I am sure you will have a great time battling here and making lots of friends. I hope you get to learn some new things and making friends is easy as here.

Have fun

~ *Dark*Master

Back