• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(newPokemon)RUKARIO--pic revealed!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    The first picture shows Ash in the background with the same clothes as in the second one... this movie is becoming weirder and weirder o_O But I always thought that Rukario would look like Anubis, but not some cartoony version XD

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    i reckon the 8th movie they go to a sort of different time. Like medieval cuz theres a little clip somewhere on the net of a medeival castle. Explains the clothes. ash is all knightly and max looks like a peasent.
    also if u look at that shadow most of it dosent look like the other pic

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    The clothes on Ash and co. just plain scares me... what is the world coming to!?!?!

But Mew is awefully cute there ;>

Rukario look pretty cool, Im just glad it doesnt have the same color scheme as Mewtwo or anything.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    What deos everyone think of the ball of energy Anubis... I mean Ruk/Lucario is swirling around. Maybe it's a wave of energy, since Ruk/Lucario is the Wave Guilding Hero or something XD

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    lol! I Don't Think It's Going To Be Mideval Times Or They're Going To Dress Like That , I Just Think It Was A Joke. lol.

And Erm, The Energy Ball? I Think It's Just A Shadow Ball Attack.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Hm... Rukario DOES look like Anubis. XD I had a picture in mind if it did, but I wasn't expecting a burial-mask-type face, just a jackal-looking face. O_o HAHA! I knew those were ears, not horns! XD Um... sorry..
    Anyway, I am keeping a solid belief that Rukario is somehow related in Anubis in terms of orgin (name and looks, not the show), until otherwise officially stated. :3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Even from the silhouette I instantly thought Anubis, and marillmonster2000, why would the weird costumes be in two separate posters if they wouldn't be in the final movie?

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Yeah, they wouldnt just randomly put weird clothes on them for kicks >> Although, I really would like to know why theyre wearing that 0__o;;;;

This movie seems to have an interesting plot... I hope more Rukario pics are revealed soon.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    There's a plot? I only thought the name and the weird costumes were mentioned... o_O Anyways, on more on-topic subject matter, I think that Ruk/Lucario will be a Dark/Psychic type. Dark becaue of all the blackness, and Psychic because of the ball of blue energy and stuff... ^_^

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Well, by plot I mean the whole idea w/ the title and suchxD The title and the new Pokemon and of course, MEW.... it seems pretty interesting xP Isnt there something with the Regis involved in this one as well?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Meh, Rukario [because Lucario sucks xD] is just another of those "first revealed new Pok?mon"... Remember Blaziken? When everyone saw it for the first time, it was like "Ewwness", now, I can see Blaziken in a lot of people teams and "Favourite Pok?mon" lines... meh, Im sure we will accept Rukario better after~

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Random point: If you go on Google to translate Ruk/Lucario, it comes up wiht Luke Kario XD it's so funny. :P That's why I'm going to be calling Lucario from now on. Also, I've already taken a shine to it. Sure it may look a bit cartoony/Digimony, but I <3 Anubis. He ish my favourite Egyptian god ^_^

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Random point: If you go on Google to translate Ruk/Lucario, it comes up wiht Luke Kario XD it's so funny. :P That's why I'm going to be calling Lucario from now on. Also, I've already taken a shine to it. Sure it may look a bit cartoony/Digimony, but I <3 Anubis. He ish my favourite Egyptian god ^_^

But if we go into the Image proprieties of www.pokemon2005.jp 's Rukario's picture [Shadowed one], the file name says Rukario, and I dont like Lucario as a name, so Rukario is still it for mwe~ =P

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    =D!!! I call it the Lizard Doggy!!!
    Or the Doggy Lizard XD XD XD
    I first thought it was related to mewtwo, but it looks totally different now. (except for it's attack, according to the picture)

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Also, I've already taken a shine to it. Sure it may look a bit cartoony/Digimony, but I <3 Anubis. He ish my favourite Egyptian god ^_^

**High fives* Anubis fan! Yayness! XD
    Anyway, Casty's right, about people taking a while to ajust(sp? Can't spell today. XD) to new pok?mon. I used to resent and hate the idea of new pok?mon when R/S came out, but now I'm a complete nerd about it. XD Rukario's kewl in my opinion, not just because of his resemblence to Anubis, but just... I dunno. XD It just strikes me a cool. Everyone else can't live with that, it's their problem. XD

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Do you guys realize that when they drew Pokemon, they have actual sketches of about 1000 different ones? It's true. A recent interview revealed that the creators have created a total of 1171 Pokemon and counting when they first started creating the game, but they plan to release Pokemon with in steady intervals. So all these Pokemon have already been drawn, they just decide what Pokemon will be released for what Generation. imagine, we could of had this guy in the 1st Gen, or Makuhita in the 2nd Gen. but my point is, all the Pokemon have already been created, or atleast sketched out from the beginning. If you don't believe me, check various sources.

My impresions of this Pokemon are cool. I absolutely love this Pokemon and I like the overall design. Even though it looks like Renamon (someone had to say it), it still looks wicked awesome. Plus, to me, it doesn't matter what a Pokemon looks like, I believe in a Pokemon's overall performance.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    King Shuckle said:
    Do you guys realize that when they drew Pokemon, they have actual sketches of about 1000 different ones? It's true. A recent interview revealed that the creators have created a total of 1171 Pokemon and counting when they first started creating the game, but they plan to release Pokemon with in steady intervals. So all these Pokemon have already been drawn, they just decide what Pokemon will be released for what Generation. imagine, we could of had this guy in the 1st Gen, or Makuhita in the 2nd Gen. but my point is, all the Pokemon have already been created, or atleast sketched out from the beginning. If you don't believe me, check various sources.

My impresions of this Pokemon are cool. I absolutely love this Pokemon and I like the overall design. Even though it looks like Renamon (someone had to say it), it still looks wicked awesome. Plus, to me, it doesn't matter what a Pokemon looks like, I believe in a Pokemon's overall performance.

That's kewl! ^^ Very interesting.
    And, now that I think about it, it does look like Renamon. XD Never thought about that.

Back