• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next Eeveelution?

Next Eeveelution?

• Flying

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Dragon

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Steel

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Ground

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Bug

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Poison

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Fighting

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Ghost

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I would love to see the Dragon Eeveelution simply because it seems like it'll be a unique Pokémon. The aesthetics and evolution method will probably be quite different - as most evolution methods for Eevee are - but, hopefully the Pokémon should make up for it with outstanding stats.

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Always remaining at number 1 until we actually get one is; Dragon Type.

Followed by Steel and then Ghost.

These three are my favorite types, and it would be interesting to see what they would look like :D

Kelp

<3
    Years
    Nintendo knows we all want more Eeveelutions, and 5th gen proves they aren't giving it to us. ;]

But if we were to get one (or in this case two), I'd hope for a Poison or Ghost one.

Rossay

Quack quack
    Years
    I'd quite like to see a Poison Eeveelution. I think it should have really good stats distribution / movepool to try and make up for the years of neglect of the poison type by GF.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Personally, I don't think we need any more. But if we absolutely, positively needed one, I would say a Dragon-type that can learn Fly, for the simple reason that pure Dragon-types are rare, especially for final evolutions, and since Eeveelutions are mono-type this would go a way toward correcting this deficit.

Damian the Eevee girl

I <3 Eevee and eeveelutions!
    Years
    I def want a flying type more than anything- I mean, out of the crazed Fan-eons of Eevee (fun fact: Eevee was originally called Eon, which explains all the 'lutions ending in it) How many of us have gotten an Eevee and a Ditto, bred them to death, and evolved each one into a different eeveelution, only to find we can't use fly? I sure as hell have and I want this inconvienence to be gone! Seriously, wouldn't it be epic to send out a cute wittle blue fluffball against a Machop, have it laugh in your face, then say ever-so-sweetly, "Aireon, use Aerial Ace."

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
    I voted bug only because that would be a really cool evolution!!! I also would like to see ghost, flying and dragon too!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I think it might be poision, like its fur would be black, and it would have purple poision bubbles coming from around its body (like how much is sometimes). That would be awesome.

Years
    Honestly, I don't think I would ever feel like we had too many eevee evolutions... that's kind of the magic of eevee for me. :3

I'd probably say that any type would be really exciting for me, I've loved them all so far. But dragon would be pretty awesome.

Years
    I personally think that we aren't going to get any more Eeveelutions, but I would like to see Poison, Ghost, Flying and Dragon types. I also think that a Normal Eeveelution would only be useful if you had it evolve at a certain level, but it can still become one of the other Eeveelutions in their usual way before it evolves into the Normal type.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I reckon we will get 3 eeveelutions the next time we get them.

I want Poison (Toxeon), Ground (Terreon) and Flying (Aereon).

nm legend

Years
    the only ones that make sense to me to actually happen is--

a ghost, poison, and even a normal form of eeveelution

oh and even a steel type too i guess.... scizors rival i guess......

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2014
    I'd LOVE to see a Dragon, Steel, and Poison type evolution. Mainly because I think these three types would just look really cool, lol. They'd all probably put up a pretty good fight I think too. Knocking out the opponents team with a Drageon(Dragon type name :p), walling someone with a Steeleon(Steel type, duh), or just Spaming Toxic with Poiseon(my names are all generic, lol).

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    I think Dragon, Bug and Ghost would be awesome. I hope there will be more eeveelutions because they're all awesome.

Back