• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next Eeveelution?

Next Eeveelution?

• Flying

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Dragon

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Steel

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Ground

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Bug

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Poison

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Fighting

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Ghost

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Most definitely Dragon. This Eeveelution would have small wings, but can't learn HM Fly (for obvious reasons). Steel would also be nice, but a Bug Eeveelution would be a tad creepy.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I would love to see a Dragon, Flying, Fighting, and Ghost Eevee. The Ghost Eevee would probably look interesting.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    3. Ghost
    2. Ground
    1. Flying

I want a flying 'lution so bad, because then I can have a full Eeveelution party without inconvenience.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    I'd love to see Dragon, Steel and Poison type to be released since those types are cool for me. xD

Silmeria

Years
    I'd love to see a Rock-type evolution, because I just know it'd be called something like "Rockeon" which would be awesome. xD
    A Ghost-type would be cool..."Spookeon" perhaps? Not to mention I absolutely LOVE ghost-types.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    There might not even be another eeveelution, considering in Gen five, we are in a completely different continent!
    If we do though, it would be interesting to see how they make a Dragon type. :3

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Eeveelutions have been done to death and adding anymore would be overkill. :/

The only one I wouldn't mind seeing is a dragon-type, and that's just for completeness. Every other formally special type is represented, so why not? XD

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
    I'd prefer to see a second stage eeveelution that all eeveelutions can evolve into, it'd be a normal type with a completely unpredictable moveset, how fun =D

Years
    Since we always get two at a time: Fighting and Flying.
    Every time we've gotten two new Eeveelutions, one had an advantage to the other (Espeon was weak to Umbreon, and Leafeon was weak to Glaceon). So I think this would work. :3 Besides, a Fighting type Eeveelution would be freakin' awesome~

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    Please, no more Eeveelutions. Glaceon was a stretch already (I mean come on, Vaporeon was good enough).
    Stop ruining the previous generations, it's enough to ruin the new ones. (:

DarkVhozon

Steel/Dragon Master
    Years
    Dragon honestly is the next logical step(even if I voted steel lol). But I would like to see a grown up Eevee(Eveon lol awesomeness). If they DO make anymore I would say only one as stated above me it has been done to death(I thought it was fine before Leafeon/Glaceon). But it has to be good not just half made and barely thought out.
    What would be a good Dragon name...Draxeon maybe...hmmmm.....

Ayselipera

I think the consensus seems to be that a dragon type Eeveelution is the next to come due to the evolutions following a special type pattern. With that said I'd be more excited to see a steel or fighting type evolution. Those two types seem easier for an Eeveelution to be placed in anyways. I'm having a lot of trouble imagining a dragon coming from Eevee. Maybe that's just me! :)

Back