• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

next pokemon game name?

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    It could be anything...

Pokemon Glass

Pokemon Dark!

Pokemon Light!

Pokemon Twilight!

Charizard Maniac

Magma Elite Champion
    Years
  • I think it might be shiny saphire and shiny ruby this would be like ruby and saphire story but it would have all the D/P Features. Also like the upgraded red and green there would be a specail island that you could catch certain D/P Pokemon.

Years
  • Call me weird, but if Giratina was used as the cover for the 3rd of the 4th Gen game, I think 'Obsidian' would fit better. But Opal's fine too.

Whomever mentioned the Sun/Moon/Earth trio, I like. Very interesting.

MasterZ

The Unbeatable Viking of Fury
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    I think it should be called Titanium and Platinum for the 5th generation and Opal for the third 4th gen. game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    They probably arent making a 5th gen, I hope. Enough is enough, and 493, my friend, is way beyond enough. And they've ran out of hard things.
    Gold- Soft
    Silver- Soft
    Crystal- medium
    Ruby- hard
    Sapphire-hard
    emerald-hard
    Diamond- so hard, that only diamonds or lazers can cut it
    Pearl- diamond hard.
    I suggest:
    Pokémon We Quit
    Pokémon Go Home
    and the stunning sequel
    Pokémon STFU

A bit harsh?

Gengar man

Gengar lover
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    pokemon wont be gone for a long time. who knows they might get creative again

Years
  • I actually laughed at that post, and while a part of me can agree, you know Nintendo isn't going to let Pokemon have an honorable death. Like SquareEnix, they're going to milk that train for all its worth...

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    I saw somewhere that Diamond and Pearl were the last installments for handheld systems, but I could be mistaken...

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Pokemon Heart, Spade, Clover and Diamond? Like a deck of cards maybe.
    Actually, scrap that. I'm repeating Diamond.

If that's not the case... Pokemon Rice, Corn, Potato. Staple foods FTW!

Actually Pokemon Bread and Butter sounds better ^__^

Opal and Jade maybe? Moon Sun and Earth are possible though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    I actually laughed at that post, and while a part of me can agree, you know Nintendo isn't going to let Pokemon have an honorable death. Like SquareEnix, they're going to milk that train for all its worth...
    Nintendo doiesnt have that type of control. Only Japan does.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • They need a sapphire game with 16 badges so I say pokemon stunning Sapphire. I would love to have more then 8 badges in the r/s/e Serious becuase 8 isnt enough and the Battle frontier in emer doesnt count.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I hope they remake the 2nd gens.
    Pokemon Glistening Gold & Pokemon Starry Silver.
    =P.

Meh, I'm more for Pokemon Shining Silver and Pokemon Gleamin' Gold. Or.... maybe something like an element, but I can't think of those now... :\

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    no matter what the name is, its gonna have darkrai or arceus on the cover (most likely darkrai), so it probably will be topaz

i cant believe someone actually startesd a petition to make it opal...

Back