• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next Pokemon Game?

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    Ok, I'm going to be the realistic one here.

There are four main options for Nintendo right now.

A sequel to Diamond and Pearl like yellow, Cyrstal and Emerald. (Also the most likely option).

A remake, either of Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, or Gold and Silver.

A new region with new Pokemon.

Or to give up on Pokemon.

You may now discuss amongst yourselves.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Ok, I'm going to be the realistic one here. Your not the only realistic one

There are four main options for Nintendo right now. Mayby not. Might have more options/B]

A sequel to Diamond and Pearl like yellow, Cyrstal and Emerald. (Also the most likely option).Yep probs

A remake, either of Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, or Gold and Silver.Yellow first i bet

A new region with new Pokemon. After the sequel

Or to give up on Pokemon. Never

You may now discuss amongst yourselves. No we wont How.....Sorry rambleing

This has all been said befor.
    R/S/E wont get remade untill after Yellow. Then G/S/C.

None thinks of a yellow remake. it's all about goold and silver

Years
    • Seen today
    I'd like a GS remake... But I dobt it'll happen.

Why does everyone think it'll be Giratina for DP's third game? Giratina isn't in Sinnoh's Dex, and they have never made it possible to get a Pokemon outside the dex, without trading, in the games without the Nat. Dex. SO they might pull a Crystal-like version on us and be about Mespirit.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    HI.....i want to design a poke game about you as a gym leader....you could travel to kanto, johto, hoen and catch new pokemon for your gym battle vs. trainers that are collecting badges.....you could also decorate your gym as you want. Silver, gold, crytal,ruby, saphire and emerald were good games but i want more LIFE in the game!!!! in my game or my mind...you could have your own life(not only pokemon......for example going to pubs with friends :)..)

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
    maybe their in the process of making a remake of G/S

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    the only reason they remade red/blue was because they needed to be able to get the old johto and kanto pokemon onto the hoenn games. i dont forsee them doing anything other than making a third 4th gen game.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    Gold and Silver were no doubt my favorite generation, but I think it would be dumb to remake them. If you wanna relive them, dig them out of the basement and play them. Aside from the graphics and pretty much useless touch screen, a remake would be no better than the original. I'd rather Nintendo made a new storyline in a new region with as much creativity in their heads as they had when they made the good old games.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2007
    In my opinion, a brilliant feature for future pokemon games would be the ability to carry your old pokemon and character from an old game to the new one. Then the game you hve taken them too gets like, a huge surge indifficulty and you can not worry bout getting all the old pokemon

The Shadow

Ace Trainer
    Years
    They should make a game where you can like actually go and eat at a resteraunt and you can travel all 4 regions. And stuff like that. Probably would be called Pokemon:Evolved world.

Mr.Mystery

.:-:. Froggy
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    Pokemon Ranch? Never heard of it.

I heard Nintendo is making a remake of G/S/C called Topez. (I think.)

A sequel to D/P would be cool. Maybe just some new pokemon and a way to migrate them to other games such as R/S/E.

Back