• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

next pokemon game?

shot571

i know its a bit early but what do u think the next game will be about? do u think it will be a remake of r/s/e or a new region or i have heard rumours that the next game will have all of the regions so far. im not saying itwill be but it will be good to see what u guys think.

Heizer

You are thinking of me
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2009
    I dont think it will be a crystal remake i think ether they will make a new game or they will remake R/S/E.
    The reason i say that they will not remake crystal is cause they didnt remake yellow like they did red and blue

Years
  • i think they may do a real pimped up remake of yellow,
    but somtime soon , nintendo are going have to start making 3d game, people arent going to want to keep playing in 2d.
    and i do know about :colosseum, XD and PBR lol

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Hmm whatever the next game is, It will most likely be a 5th Generation new region place.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I doubt the next game will be an RSE remake. The RSE still has decent graphics compared to the old GSC and RBY days. They already introduced HeartGold and Soul Silver, and usually the pattern is that with one new generation comes with one remake. :x The new game will be probably a Shadow Pokemon game or the next generation (I'm thinking Amethyst and Opal), if not another spin-off game.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • It'll take place in another region, (I'm hoping it's somewhere north of the Kanto-Johto landmass instead of another stupid island), will introduce approximately 114 new pokemon, including nine pokemon for starters and their evolutions, another rattata ripoff, another pidgey ripoff, thirty new and pointless pre/evolutions to existing pokemon, and twenty-five legendaries (only three of which are actually acquirable without going to special events)...

...and still no dark-type gym leader. >_>

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2009
    I actually think it would be awesome if they had all regions.
    I think if they made a real RPG it would be cool.
    Like if you could join TR.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    All regions available would be an amazing idea. I think the next one will come out for the Wii, similar to pokemon collisseum, or just another PBR.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    If anything, it will be the 5th generation or a spin-off.
    The R/S/E battery is still going strong, and it is still commonly used for migration.
    In fact, HG/SS has the pal park.
    Do I need to say any more?

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
  • I expect the next game to be the first 5th gen game, including new pokemon and a new region.

I think a remake of R/S/E this soon would be pretty redundant. Yeah, I know--now Hoenn is the only region that's not been remade for the DS. But still, R/S/E are not really that old as of right now...and I think they'll put off the remakes of those for a while.

I seriously think they will not make a MindCrystal or anything like that. HeartGold and SoulSilver are going to be the only ones of that series.

So yeah, probably 5th gen next. ^^

Rocker32703

Water/Flying/Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • In agreement with another post in this thread, the most likely place the next game will be is either North of the Kanto-Johto region or West of it. I've looked at the maps and Japan has no where else to go, unless it wants to make up a completely new map. *Which I think is unnecessary*

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    pokemon emotion crystal lol

XD Emotion Crystal..

I'd so buy that.

But seriously, I hope that they focus on the next gen, now that HG/SS is out of the way. Although, I have a feeling there will be another Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Wii game, ect type of game before that happens. D:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    gen 5, for the next handheld system generation, in a few years. RSE remakes wouldn't be logical at the moment...

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2009
    They will be pokemon 5th gen with a new pokemon and a new region... they will make a remake for R/S too like whta they made for FR/LG and HG/SS...

Sorry for my english XD...

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    I hope it'll be a remake of R/S/E. However tropius needs to get a evolution.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im hoping for a whole new region with Pokemon White & Pokemon Black as the titles.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    The next main series game will be the fifth generation, with a new region and pokemon, I'd bet my house on it. RSE remakes are possible after the gen V trio of games, but unlikely I think.

shot571

i hope if they do make r/s/e remakes then theyre not too similar as pokemon ruby was the first pokemon game i got and i felt it wasa let down. the only thing they improved was the graphics(which were done coniderably well i have to say)

Back