• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Can I join this club? I love pokemon and I used to love playing Mario Kart Double Dash ^_^ I got some awesome times on the time trials =D

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Sure you can join. But, sadly I'd say this club is dying out (no one posts here anymore). XD
    But still, welcome to the NFC.

Anyone here have Super Mario Galaxy? It came out just a few days ago so some should have it.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Sure you can join. But, sadly I'd say this club is dying out (no one posts here anymore). XD
    But still, welcome to the NFC.

Anyone here have Super Mario Galaxy? It came out just a few days ago so some should have it.

I'll post here!

I don't have SMG yet, but I'm getting it for CHristmas. But I played it at EB Games, it's awesome.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    We can't let this club die, it's one of the longest running clubs here!

Yeah I have Super Mario Galaxy, unfortunately I haven't beat it yet, but I am getting very close. I have about 55 stars right now and I just finished beating the second Bowser Battle. So hopefully I only have to fight him one more time.

But the best part of the game is once you get all 120 stars you can replay the game as Luigi!

Back