• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet you all!

Years
Heyo, I'm Heliotrope... looking to get involved with an active community with the advent of Pokemon White and Black.

I mean, seriously. I've played Pokemon for a while, but I have NEVER been this hyped about a release. Really looking forward to playing and just chatting with some people!

So about myself...

I'm 21 (chyah, been playing since Red and Blue) and I'm from Texas. Going to school to be a nurse (oh joy) and enjoy games and music in my freetime. And I'll make friends with anybody... so if you ever want to link up or chat, be my guest.

iSoul

Noob
Years
Hey there. I know!! I was so excited for the release! I got it the day it game out! I had to kinda kiss up to my dad though and play basketball with him and his friends, because I don't have a license and all. We had to wait in line FOREVER though. But it was worth it. Which one did you get? Black or White? Or both?
Haha, nice. I think I still have Red and Blue! :O If I do it has 5 inches of dust on it. I want to be a nurse too! Haha, you can never go wrong with video games and music! What kind of music and video games do you like? Well, cya around the forums.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
A pleasure to meet you too!

I haven't EXACTLY wasn't able to put down my pokemon White when I first got it. :3 [guess where I'm am right now. ^.^;] SPeaking of which, there's a pokemon black and white board here: [http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200] Where you can chat about black and white with other members. :3

IN OTHER NON POKEMON MATTERS! =0

My mother's a nurse as well. :3 And yeah; I too enjoy games on my x-box 360 or good ol' nintendo wii/ds. <3 Hm, and yeah! maybe we can talk sometime! You can also leave a VM or PM to me as well. <3 Maybe I'll leave a "hi" for yeah sometime. :3

And yeah, if you have any questions, you can ask a moderator, and please, enjoy your stay. :3

Years
iSoul - Haha, the joys of having a license DEFINITELY include driving to go pick up Pokemon on release day :) And I totally still have my Red version! It still has the Lv. 100 Pidgey I made as a joke... haha. I thought I was so clever when I named it "Mew" and my friends saw I was about to send out Mew... and it turned out to be a Pidgey. *sly grin*

And I got White version
:)

Music wise, I'm pretty open to anything. Personal favorites range from Pink Floyd to Modest Mouse to OneRepublic to Soundgarden. And for games I've always mainly been an Adventure/RPG player, so most games like Zelda and Pokemon, although I really like platformers too!

Miss Doronjo - I knooow... this game is amazing :3 And I mostly play the Wii/DS too... my XBox 360 comitted suicide a couple years ago... :/ And i'd love to chat sometime... as soon as I can tear myself away from this game, haha.

Thanks for the welcomes guys :)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Oh I see what you did tharr! XD; Being a Nurse (oh joy) could be fun I guess. Just don't forget to bring your Chansey/Audino with you, since they're usually a big help in that field of work. Wouldn't that be awkward, having a giant pink blob of a Chansey following you around, help you tend to patients all the time. XD;

Welcome to the community, my good sir. :D

I was never really hyped about a release for a Pokemon game, but Black and White really does manage to do that to me. I mean I was hyped for Heartgold and Soulsilver, but not really as hyped as I am for this, since I was hoping to get Soulsilver with a friend and do all that "try to get through at the same time" stuff. But this will be different. I want to take it slow when I get it (I have to wait two more days D:), and when I mean slow, I want to be playing it for a whole day, so maybe 6-8 hours worth of gameplay and only up to Pinwheel Forest or something. Knowing me though I'll be up to catching Reshiram at the end of the second day. :P

Do you have a favourite Pokemon in the new generation? I can see from your signature that you must be a Seedbby/Churine/Petilil fan, since almost everyone who has the games will have one on their team, but not me! I actually probably will have one in place of Snivy, but yeah. I just love Lilligant. I think it's that because it get's Butterfly Dance, which has got to be the best stat-up move ever now. I also like Golurk, you know the big ghost golem thing? I'm gonna get one as soon as I can and call it "Gtfolurk" It will be hilarious! XD;

Don't forget to bring a towel, and read the rules as well. Shoot me a Vm if you ever want to talk as well mmkay?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Heyo, I'm Heliotrope... looking to get involved with an active community with the advent of Pokemon White and Black.

I mean, seriously. I've played Pokemon for a while, but I have NEVER been this hyped about a release. Really looking forward to playing and just chatting with some people!

So about myself...

I'm 21 (chyah, been playing since Red and Blue) and I'm from Texas. Going to school to be a nurse (oh joy) and enjoy games and music in my freetime. And I'll make friends with anybody... so if you ever want to link up or chat, be my guest.

Hello there! Welcome to PokeCommunity! You've come to the best Pokemon forum on the net. A lot of us were really, really hyped for the new release of Pokemon B/W! So, you should definetly check out our own Black & White forum here, where you can talk about anything Black/White!

It's okay if you're 21 and still play Pokemon. There are a lot more members like you who play Pokemon and are about the same age as you. That just says you're an awesome fan. :) Good luck on your path to be a nurse. :)

Anyways, make sure you read the rules, and most importantly, HAVE FUN! see ya around! :)

Years
Oh I see what you did tharr! XD; Being a Nurse (oh joy) could be fun I guess

I'm glad somebody caught that, haha :D Oh the joys of subtle humor :3 And having a Chansey would be amazing.

"Oh, you're feeling ill? WELL HERE'S AN EGG FOR YOU!" Haha :D

I've been playing White and it's pretty easy to take it slow... there's quite a bit to do. Although you get the urge to keep pushing forward just because it's so good and you want to see what's next.

And I really like Petilil... I honestly caught it just because I wanted a Grass type though, haha. It's really grown on me. Maybe that's because it learned Growth. *shrugs* But I digress...

And I JUST found out about Golurk today... that thing is soooo awesome :D

Thank you for the greeting, Meganium :) Hope to see you around too!

Autaven

Gamer Girl
Years
Welcome :) I also loled at your Nurse (oh joy) haha. I'm training to be a midwife at the moment, work with lots of nurses.

I always like to see people here around my age, hope to see you around!

Back