• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet you all..

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 4, 2014
    I am new here and planning to create a Pokemon hack and also to be your friend .. newbie in poke hacking.{XD} not good in mapping and making sprites. look at attach photo my newbie map making..
    Tileset credit to public resource i forgot the name but I check it out later.

BabyDino213

Baby Dragon Awaiting To Evolve Into Thousand Drago
    Years
  • Hello Hanbei21 nice to meet you and I hope your time on here is a wonderful one and pretty good stuff better than me. maybe you can teach me some stuff I'm well new to all this hacking stuff (not really trying though) but if you want we can be friends :D anyways *RAWR FEAR ME*

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    hello! hanbie, for a rookie you already advance than most of us( including me) your a genius right? to understand those complicated guide how to make a romhack, Can I please be your friend? you see im planning something big(not really big) but its a plan that sure to be helpful to people like us, ( who dream to be a romhacker) Im just waiting for the ( 3 month requirements). but when that happen id like to personally invite you to be part of it... so will you accept??

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heeey, looking good so far! Those maps are looking to be quite wonderful, and I do hope you'll stick around and share with us your many talents when it comes to it, friend! Feel free to visit the ROM hacking center too, if you wanna get into that, and help out, or ask some questions yourself, whichever you prefer. :3

Thanks for joining us, and grrreat to meet you today! Hope you're enjoying your stay her eon the forums so far, and don't be shy on asking us any sort of question that relates to PC! We're always willing to help you, y'know! <3

See you soon, and I hope we can chat later! I'm always around if you wanna chat about different stuff. <33

Back