• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Nice to meet you all

Days
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hi There everybody! I am Pathos000 and I have always been passionate about pokemon. I have played on amd off for many years and now just getting back into it.

Looking forward to meet people to play co-op with on Scarlet and Violet (I have just started it)

Years
    Hi There everybody! I am Pathos000 and I have always been passionate about pokemon. I have played on amd off for many years and now just getting back into it.

Looking forward to meet people to play co-op with on Scarlet and Violet (I have just started it)

Hello Pathos000, and welcome to the forums!
    What are the first Pokémon games you have played ?
    Good luck finding people to play Scarlet and Violet together!

Days
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Well it's definitely different from previous generations. I like the idea of the open world as much as the fact you can battle wild pokemon without actually having a battle. It gives me more the feeling of a mmorpg.
    I look forward to test it with other players, so I am looking for people that don't mind gaming few hours with a newby 😄

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Hello pathos000, Welcome!
    What's your favorite type? mine's bug! :D
    I hope you enjoy it here, so make sure to ask me any questions if you are confused!

Days
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hi There, I have picked up the fire one Fuecoco. I Almost always start with Fire starters. They are among my favorite types

Hello Pathos000, and welcome to the forums!
    What are the first Pokémon games you have played ?
    Good luck finding people to play Scarlet and Violet together!

I have started few years back with the first pokemon games. The first title I played was Pokemon Red on Gamboy Color. From there I have played almost all generations, even though sometime with few years delays compered to the date they where published. Scarlet is the first Pokemon game I am playing on switch, so it's quite a different experience, but so far I am loving it.

Hello pathos000, Welcome!
    What's your favorite type? mine's bug! :D
    I hope you enjoy it here, so make sure to ask me any questions if you are confused!

Thank you Lavander, My favorite types are Fire and Dragon, even though I must say I am more for the individual pokemon than for the type in general. In fact, since I have played pokemon there has always been a Gyarados in my team, and a Charizard :D

About asking questions, is there any place on this forum or in general on the internet where I can get to share codes to join online gaming sessions on Scarlet and Violet?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Hi There, I have picked up the fire one Fuecoco. I Almost always start with Fire starters. They are among my favorite types

I have started few years back with the first pokemon games. The first title I played was Pokemon Red on Gamboy Color. From there I have played almost all generations, even though sometime with few years delays compered to the date they where published. Scarlet is the first Pokemon game I am playing on switch, so it's quite a different experience, but so far I am loving it.

About asking questions, is there any place on this forum or in general on the internet where I can get to share codes to join online gaming sessions on Scarlet and Violet?

I have merged your posts since they were in a row, but you can always quote several users at once in your post, or edit it afterwards if needed. If you quote users, just quote all of those you want to reply to before writing your answer!

It is great to see long time fans of Pokémon join the forums! I started with Red too! I love the Fire type Pokémon and their moves. Flamethrower for the win! And Charizard has always been my top favourite starter and Pokémon since day one! Is it yours too ?

About Scarlet and Violet codes, I am not sure, but you can always ask in the related section! Good luck finding online gaming sessions!

Days
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I have merged your posts since they were in a row, but you can always quote several users at once in your post, or edit it afterwards if needed. If you quote users, just quote all of those you want to reply to before writing your answer!

It is great to see long time fans of Pokémon join the forums! I started with Red too! I love the Fire type Pokémon and their moves. Flamethrower for the win! And Charizard has always been my top favourite starter and Pokémon since day one! Is it yours too ?

Hi FCG, yes Charizard has always been my favorite starter and one of my favorite Pokemon in general, that's why I started with Red when I was a child. Also, apologies for the messy posting. I am a bit rusty on forums 😅!
    I will give a look to the link you provided. I did not notice there was already a section on the forum. I might drop a post there every now and then to see if I might find someone interested! Thanks for the tip and Flamethrower for life! 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back