• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet you guys!

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    What's up guys. My name is TEEJSTER77. I've been playing pokemon since it came out, practically. I'm 20 years old. I've recently started poke-hacking and found this site and thought I should probably join.

I don't necessarily have a favorite pokemon, but if I were a pokemon, I'd be Electabuzz. Some of my friends irl call me Electjbuzz. I've actually considered getting a tattoo sleeve on the top of my right arm to make it look like Electabuzz. Not sure about that, but it's a neat idea.

Um, yeah! So nice to meet you guys.

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
    Hello, there!
    lol Yes, we are abundant with hackers. :cer_smile: Myself one of them.
    Electabuzz is a great Pokémon. :) Respect for the classics; I like it.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Hey how's it going, glad to have ya here and even gladder to see another Electabuzz fan too lol.

Anyways make sure to read teh rules and welcome to the site! Have fun and I'll cya around ^^

Years
    Hey there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you enjoyed Pokemon form basically the beginning and still continue to like it. I recently got into Rom hacking myself and the tutorials on here really do help you out. Even some of the people here have helped me out which is nice to see. If you ever need help or a question with that just PM me and ill be glad to help you out any way i can. Electabuzz is a cool Pokemon, i especially liked the episode of it in the cartoon in the original series... with Pikachu licking the ketchup.. made me laugh so many times. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here and hope to see you around! :)

Back