• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nicknames! What do your RL friends call you?

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    My real name is Karl, so I really can't think of a nickname. There was one one time. I think it was "Karma" or something like that.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Jen, JJ, homeskillet, sometimes. o_o

Eh, mostly Jen. Everyone says Jen is easier to remember than Jenelle.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Well my real name is Deelen but its pronounced Dill-in.

So they call me Dill, Lil-Dill, or just by my normal name.
    Or they call me drummer boy...^^;

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Because of my short height (4' 11") my most common nickname is "Tiny" o_o

My real name is Rachel; and there is an unending dispute among my friends whether the nickname "Raqual" or "Rockwell" is better o.o

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    The only nickname I've ever had is "Big Zach" but only one of my friends is allowed to call me that. So...don't! >.<

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Bahahaha... they call me Scarlet, even though it's not my real name. My real name is Natalie, so they also call me Natlee, Nats, and Natabee. (or, if they're hyper, "NataBEE!" xD).

Years
  • They call me Sam, or maybe Sammie, I never notice what people call me anymore. I don't have special nicknames. It might be because a lot of people don't know me, though...

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Hey my real name is Aaron but my friends all seem to call me Mavrick lol mainly because me and my friends like Ace Combat which is a fighter plane simulator and the way I fly is like Mavrick from the best Tom Cruise film Top Gun.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    To most of my family members & friends, I`m Kar-Kar or Kar. I usually get called by my family name by most of my teachers, even though it`s not really a nickname, I consider it one.

Dani_X

Haylew! So kawaii x3
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    Dani.

My name is "Daniel", so, either Dani or Danixito for close friends. :D

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I don't have many nicknames. They're so overrated ... which is why I should have one. But I don't :>

Mike...? Is that a nickname? YES OR NO. >:O

Back