• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nido Palace

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Actually, it works if you change the caps to lower case.

>_> FreeWebs layout...

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Er... How do you plan on doing an Episode Guide if you can only have 20 pages?

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    coolmaster said:
    Er... How do you plan on doing an Episode Guide if you can only have 20 pages?
    you can have more than 20 pages at the moment i have like 30 and i dont have the membership anymore.

Lord Kokkei

Whooplaz!!!
    Years
    although it's freewebs layout, you have lots of content...well, lots of content on each individual pages. Keep it up and get a new host?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I really think you should just use freeLayouts from Valley of nightmares. Or just get Dream Weaver for it.HTML is pretty easy to catch on to.You can find it in many librarys,Google Search and more.

I think as well you should get a better host as well.I have Freewebs but meh,

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I really like the Layout now.But BrokenWings made that Layout right CE?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    You have to give credit to Von for the Layout.I do'nt see a disclaimer anywhere there.So I suggest you include one so nobody reports you and your site freezes or is deleted.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Which means you just made your site just to advertize your forum and get more members.>.>

Back