• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nidoking VS Tyranitar

Nidoking VS Tyranitar

• Nidoking

Votes: 24 42.1%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 33 57.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • The battle could go either way as Tyranitar can Earthquake Nidoking to death with its enormous strength or Nidoking can use some good fighting move to kick T-tar out of the fight(4Xweakness). I think that T-tar may win as he can survive a fighting attack from nidoking but we can't say the same about nidoking who can easily get knocked out by STABed Earthquake from T-tar because of his enormous strength.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Another one -.-"
    thats it I'm asking for a sticky
    Well for me, I'm going to have to go with Nidoking because its not as over rated as Tyranitar and I like Poison typed Pokemon

:t354:TG

gameplayinfreak

nooby nooby
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2016
    well it depends on how you look at it. tyranitar has by far better stats (with the exception of speed), looks way better (that doesnt really matter), and it learns some better moves. the only problem is that it evolves at level 55 which is extremely high if you start with it as a larvitar at an average level. nidoking on the other hand is faster, is less vulnerable to other pokemon (type wise that it), and you can evolve nidorino whenever you can and feel like it. if i had the time id take tyranitar but nidoking is my choice (especially because i found a male nidoran that was shiny).

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2009
    Nidoking just Has Dominance written all over him
    Tyranitar is just a big 'ol mean guy

THough Nidoking has a really weird type O_o and Tyranitar's makes more sense.
    I say Mr. Nido is much more awesome

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    For some reason Tyranitar really annoys me... i guess because it seems so mean and ruthless.... Nidoking seems to be a little more forgiving and nicer ^_^

Years
  • I think we should have the member with the strongest Nidoking, who has EV trained and got their Nidoking to max stats and give it the best moves you can give it. And do the same with Tyranitar. Then make a battle video using vs. recorder to record the battle. Then display it using Jubilife's gts on wifi. To make sure, have the battle three times. The best 2 out of three wins it. Then, I'll make my decision.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I think we should have the member with the strongest Nidoking, who has EV trained and got their Nidoking to max stats and give it the best moves you can give it. And do the same with Tyranitar. Then make a battle video using vs. recorder to record the battle. Then display it using Jubilife's gts on wifi. To make sure, have the battle three times. The best 2 out of three wins it. Then, I'll make my decision.

That would be awesome! It would be so cool to see them go head to head and find out who really is the best :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024

Tyranitar not only is it cooler looking but it can learn a variety of moves that are different types.

Yaliw

Water/Steel/Fighting Trainer
    Years
  • Hmmm... Nidoking can use a Double Kick, that would most likely destroy Tyranitar right there,

I dunno. i hate TTar... so im biase

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • HAIL THE KING SON !!!

i never really liked t-tar, it looks so... obstructive... as in: 'it looks like a nuisance',
    nidoking, on the other hand, was my powerhouse on: yellow, blue, and firered, and he's pretty much the first pokemon i always try to get, so he gets the win hands down...

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2012
    I don't understand. Is this basically a "pick your favorite Pokemon" or are we actually going to base this off game stats? If we go by the former, then Tyranitar wins sheerly because it's awesome and has a sexy design (Nidoking is too, but he comes short of matching Tyranitar's awesomeness). By gamestats, a Choice Band Nidoking would outrun and OHKO Tyranitar, however, CB Nidoking is extremely rare, thus it fails to OHKO. Tyranitar can run DD or CB and come out on top...Yeah boring, etc...but Tyranitar wins. It has higher stats in every category but Speed, which doesn't help it due to its inability to crush teams like Tyranitar.

potatoshreder

sweep this =p
    Years
  • Well, imah pretend this is animie wise, Ttar is bigger and stronger, while Nido is faster, and still packs a punch.

Basicly it's your average Chuck vs. Lee fight... And who won that again ':?

Nido ftw

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Nidoking would win
    It's faster and gets STAB power from earthquake and could easily OHKO a tyranitar

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I dunno why, but I prefer Tyranitar. :\ He just looks more...cooler. ;DAlso, he has higher stats. Although Nidoking looks pretty cool too, and he's one of the originals. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back